IX

"Say that again."

Inside the sacred flame hall, a cold voice thundered. Kim Rok Soo's rage was directed at the seventeen-year-old prince, who was now on his knees. The immortals' pressure was too much for Ragnarok's residents to bear.

[Ragnarok, the ancient name for the Dark Continent]

While all other kingdoms establish a hierarchy of alphas, betas, and omegas, Ragnarok promotes equality and the protection of all genders. They do not discriminate against or praise people based on their gender, but rather on their contributions to the peace and prosperity of their country.

Kim Rok Soo, one of Ragnarok's progenitors, despises people who diminish a person's worth because of their gender, especially those who point out their flaws and instincts.

Those words are, of course, directed at "his" Omega, as anyone can guess.

The tension grew colder and heavier. No one in this room can stop Kim Rok Soo from destroying everything. His rage must be quenched for them to live.

"Kim Rok Soo," Lee Soo Hyuk's voice echoed, and the air became even colder.

Kim Rok Soo looks down, his legs crossed, his head on his fist, his arm protectively wrapped around Cale's back, his hand resting on the armrest.

"Are you aware that this is not Mugoro?" Kim Rok Soo asked, "Imperial Prince."

Even the youngest royalty cowered instinctively as a result of his lazy attitude and cold demeanor.

He's not even emitting pheromones. It was his aura combined with his bloodthirst.

His eyes were dark, but they shone brightly in gold and black.

Kim Rok Soo would want to sanction the prince even more until he felt his pants being grabbed. Cale was trembling while clutching his pants. He remained seated beside him, but his small frame was trembling. Despite his use of Blind and Silence [spells for darkening vision and making quiet noises] , the boy could still sense his immense bloodlust.

Kim Rok Soo sighed and finally lifted his Thirst and pats Cale's back.

"Be more mindful of your words," he said, looking at Lee Soo Hyuk and Choi Jung Soo, who was now staring at him.

Kim Rok Soo remained silent, simply watching the Imperial Prince struggle to get back on his feet.

"This possessive, overprotective bastard."

He ignored Choi Jung Soo and watched the young nobles greet them leisurely. The banquet followed, but Kim Rok Soo wasn't in the mood for the party if it weren't for his redheaded chick enjoying the sweets on their table.

He watches Cale eat everything and even hands him food.

I need to stuff him up. He's still skin and bones.

He noticed Choi Jung Soo frowning and ignoring the dog food he was feeding them.

Lee Soo Hyuk called, "Rok Soo-yah."

"Yes."

"That's a ten-year-old."

He snorted and shrugged. He returned his attention to his chick and handed him some more food. Kim Rok Soo enjoys eating, so, conveniently, Cale shares his food preferences. He remembered the first time Cale tried their food, well, his food, and how he couldn't stop smiling when he saw this chick's happy expression.

"H, Hello."

Kim Rok Soo examined the redhead girl; she was the Breck Kingdoms Princess, followed by the Rowoon Prince.