XVI

Kim Roksu was worried that Cale might be crying by himself. That's why he always comes to his room whenever he's free and stays by his side. However, that was for nothing. The child seemed to be smiling wildly and brighter than before.

That letter...

He smiled and let the boy spend his day thinking about how to answer his father's letter.

"You seemed to be in a good mood, Roksu-yah."

"Leader." Kim Roksu wiped the smile from his face.

"Aw. There's nothing wrong with smiling. Roksu-yah should always be smiling."

"You mean creep out everyone with his smile?" asked Choi Jung Soo, the ever-singularity in this place.

"You're just lonely. Go find yourself a partner."

"What is with that?! Bastard!" Lee Soo Hyuk grabbed Choi Jung Soo before he could punch the hell out of Kim Roksu.

"Do not be angry; Roksu-yah is just relieved that his chick is finally smiling."

"Ah, that is already a feat for an emotionally constipated bastard; how did I forget about that?"

The two older men snark and tease him. Of course, Kim Roksu isn't one of those sleazy scumbags who would touch a kid, but that's still a kid.

There's a limit to how a man can stop his instincts, okay?

.

.

Anyway, there's a cute couple in the house that's wrapped around religion. Hoshik is wondering what he did wrong in his entire life to have such a devoted bastard trying to learn the wonders of the legends and myths of the dark continent.

"I can not stand it any longer."

"Haha..." The Third to the Power Soo laughs at Hoshik's stumbling against the white-haired bastard.

"At this rate, he will find his cult!"

"Bah, to think the hard-headed Hoshik is a wimp in front of a twelve-year-old."

Hoshik went over to Choi Jung Soo and grabbed his collar.

"That runt is a nightmare! I swear he is!" The sole member of his religion finally gave up all his reasons to reason out how terrifying that white-haired brat is.

"Who the hell goes into his teacher's room and begins preaching with crap? He wouldn't stop talking, and even when I'm sleeping, he's slipping in and whispering nightmares to me."

They shut up.

That is some insane work.

"Who the hell can recite a damn paragraph in thirty seconds? I was wondering if that jerk rapped or something."

Hoshik's complaints lasted the entire hour, and he spoke at breakneck speed.

The trio just laughed at this bastard's misfortune because he was the most problematic bastard of all.

.

.

The exchange program has been running for five years. Cale is now fifteen years old, and Alver is twenty years old. Ryung's black egg finally hatched into a cute black dragon with two small horns. Kim Rok Soo named him Raon Mir, bearing Ryung's surname but a different name.

Among all the new exchanges with the continents, Choi Jung Soo has yet to find his mate.

It is as if someone is preventing him from seeing his loved one.