XIII

Cale twirls around and enjoys the sight of his fluffy Hanbok on him. This was the first time that he had worn something other than his clothes from Henituse County. He was sure that he had only brought a few clothes, and the next thing he saw was his wardrobe filled with new clothes.

It's the Mask Dance Festival, and Kim Rok Soo told him to wear some traditional clothes.

"Chick, are you done?"

"Yes!"

Kim Rok Soo entered his room. He was also wearing his hanbok. His hair was tied into a top knot with a small crown on it. He sat down and called him close. He watched as Kim Rok Soo placed a headpiece on his head. It was headgear with tiger patterns sewn on the crown. "Looks good."

Kim Rok Soo took him into his arms and finally left to attend the festival.

"This is your first time going out of the building, right?"

"Hm! I'm excited!"

People of the Dark Continent call this building but it looked like a castle. Cale just got used to it.

Anyway.

Back in Henituse county, festivals for the nobles and common people are different. The nobles would have a formal banquet while the common people would celebrate in the city.

The first time he got out on his own, he remembered how beautiful the streets of Rain City were compared to the banquet hall filled with vicious nobles. People would sing and dance together. Laughter would fill the air while following the lively music. People would dance together.

Everything was in harmony.

This was the first time he'd witnessed how the leaders of a county would spend their time ordinarily with their people.

Not long after, Ron and Vicross also followed them, wearing the hanbok. Vicross looked especially good in it.

When they arrived in the city, people were already starting. There's the throttling red dragon with a black egg in his arms. Cale looked at Kim Rok Soo.

"it's Ryung's little brother." Kim Rok Soo lightly said and waited for the red dragon to approach.

"Cale!!!!" The red dragon happily called out his name, which made everyone turn their eyes on him.

Cale held Kim Rok Soo's hand tightly and slowly moved to his back. Kim Rok Soo let go of his hand and placed it on his back, urging him that it was alright.

"It's the stuck-up Rok Soo's One!"

"Hello, baby chick! You can diss this man if he acts annoying!"

"Your hair is so beautiful! He's cute too!"

Cale turned to face Kim Rok Soo, who was dodging criticism from everyone. "Hello! My name is Cale!" he exclaimed as he hugged Kim Rok Soo's arm.

Several thuds echoed. Cale's cute attack caused people to pass out. His cheeks were round and red, his lips were plump, and his eyes sparkled!

"JUNG SOO! You're the only one left!"

"Shut up, you cretin!"

Kim Rok Soo, seeing his people accept Cale without hesitation, smiled lightly.

He led Cale to some stalls and wandered around. Alver and Lee Soo Hyuk were talking together while talking about politics. Damn, in what world does "festival" mean "discussion"?

Kim Rok Soo felt so smug after seeing Choi Jung Soo so lonely because everyone has a companion or two. He had to thank Vicross for not leaving the old Jung Soo so lonely on a romantic festival night.