XI

Cale left for his classes after one of the helpers called for him. His usual day was attending classes - well, much more relaxed than those from the county.

Most of all, he likes doing the accounting more and helping with the continent's affairs and budgeting.

"You really are good with things like this, Aeigeya (baby)." The helper praises him whenever she finds the chance to, especially when he's working with the finances. The continent's budget had been in disarray before he came. Most of the budgets came from monster subjugations and mining being sold off at auctions. There was also a vast amount of wealth, but it was not appropriated properly, causing the entire palace to feel like ruins.

He might have been abandoned in the county, but he was the one who handled most of the family's accounting books before Violan came in.

"Rok Soo-nim is blessed with his pair."

"Thank you!" he laughed and placed the accounts down. He's planning on renovating most of the destroyed parts of the castle, but he needed to ask for permission first through Ron.

He smiled and looked at his achievements. He looks forward to whatever praise Kim Rok Soo will give him, so trying his best is some sort of method. He wants to help Kim Rok Soo in whatever possible little way he can.

"Such a dainty omega."

Cale turned around and looked at the person who owned the voice.

It was the Imperial Prince. He didn't know why this prince was hostile towards the members of the continent, although he was here for diplomacy.

"Cale Henituse."

He looked at him but because of their standing, Cale had to greet him.

"Greetings to the Empire's Prince." He slightly bowed his head, but unlike what he usually does to Hyuk-Oppa and Jung-Ahjusshi. This man does not deserve his respect at all after he openly tried to humiliate him and the entirety of the dark continent before.

"You're quite cute." the prince said.

There was a strong pheromone coming from him. Cale stood on his guard, almost glaring at him.

"what's with that look?" The prince looks down at him, but the Helper-noona stood in front of him.

"While it is impertinent of me, please remember this is the Dark Continent."

The rules of the Dark Continent will be followed.

"a measly Dark Continent against the Imperial Prince." He's not even using his glib tongue now.

Cale was surprised when Helper-noona was reduced to her knees. Some kind of unknown power surge inflicted a blow on her.

"An omega is always an omega," Adin said coldly, waving his hand. There was a black-like thing from his hand that slowly enveloped his body.

Cale stepped back, but he was cornered by the table and the imperial prince's arms.

Cale shivered when Adin spoke close to his ears. "I'm quite interested in you since the Dark Continent came to your rescue before. I'm curious, what kind of trick did you use to wrap the lord with those tiny little fingers?"

He finds the prince's pheromones disgusting to the point where he wants to puke.

Cale trembled when he felt his hand touching his nape and the disgusting pheromone on him.

He hates it.

"hey..." Adin whispered, "If I mark you, you'll have to go with me back to Moguro."

Cale loath the feeling of helplessness right now.