Movie Night ⚠️ - Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader

⚠️ This chapter does contain smut if you are under 18 or do not like to read smut please skip ⚠️

It was meant to be a simple movie night but it seemed Eddie had other plans. The two of them were crushed onto the couch in Steve's living room with Steve on the other side of them and Robin sitting on the chair across from them as The Shining played on the tv. She hated scary movies and tried to protest against the choice but unfortunately she was outnumbered, three to one.

"Don't worry you can hold onto me if you get scared" Eddie had teased but his offer was genuine as he pressed a sweet kiss to her forehead as they settled on the couch.

Steve had walked in with the popcorn at that point and groaned, "Robin switch with me I don't want to have to sit with the lovebirds"

"And I do?" She asked sarcastically, raising her eyebrows at him as he carried on complaining before she turned her attention to the two of them, "I'm sorry I love you but not enough to put up with your lovey shit" she apologised but it only made them laugh as they brushed it off.

That was their thing and both, well mainly Eddie, was known to be quite handsy at times and it would get to the point where people that didn't know the two of them would get uncomfortable but their friends just tended to ignore them.

For the majority of the film Eddie had spent it with his arm around her shoulders, fingers gently rubbing against her skin and it made it easier for her whenever she got scared to curl up into his side and bury her face in his chest. It was after he'd put his drink down on the coffee table in front of them that he didn't move his arm back around her instead he let his hand rest on her thigh. He squeezed the soft flesh to get her attention and sent her a quick look, silently asking her if it was okay and she nodded quickly to let him know that it was and she didn't think anything more of it until she got scared again.

This time it wasn't so easy for her to hide her face in his chest so instead she ended up wrapping her arms around the arm that was resting against her body and pressing her face into his shoulder. Eddie smiled down at her, slightly amused at how scared she was as he reached over to maneuver her so that she was turned to face him, one leg draped over his own while his hand remained on her thigh. The movement on the couch next him had caught Steve's attention and he rolled his eyes when he saw the two of them but didn't say anything as they were only cuddling.

Or so it looked like. Eddie had caught Steve watching them out of the corner of his eye and stilled his movements until he was sure his attention was no longer on them. That's when he let his hand slide further up her thigh and under her skirt, he felt the small gasp that she let out against his shoulder where her face was still buried. He also noticed that neither Steve nor Robin had paid any attention to it as he guessed that they must have assumed it was because of the movie and not because Eddie now had his hand pressed against the front of her panties. 

"Eddie" she whispered, her voice was quiet so quiet that even Eddie almost missed it and he looked down to find her staring up at him with wide eyes. He guessed it was meant to be some kind of warning for him not to do anything but he only wanted to help, to distract her from the movie. Or that's what he'd say if she asked when really he just liked to tease.

That and she'd confessed to him a while back, when they were talking about things they would like to try, that she would like to do some stuff in public. Now this wasn’t as public as she'd meant but with two of their closest friends literally feet away from them it was risky enough to turn her on, he could see the blush that spread over her cheeks and down her neck and when he pushed his fingers a little harder against her clothed pussy, he could already feel the small wet patch it created.

He smiled down at her, pressing another kiss to her forehead and to the others in the room it would seem innocent enough but to her it was a reminder to stay quiet.

He kept his hand still until he was sure she had turned her attention back to the movie, then he allowed his own eyes to focus on the television screen before he slowly began moving his fingers over her panties. His touch was light to begin with although every time she flinched at the movie her hips moved closer to his hand which increased the pressure of his fingers making her gasp at how good it felt.

It didn't take long for the wet patch on her panties to grow, covering most of the front. Eddie smirked to himself as he slowly slid his fingers under the material and running them along her folds, through her wetness until he found her clit where he focused his attention as he figured it it would be less noticeable to everyone in the room than if he was to slip his fingers inside of her knowing then that they'd be able to hear just how wet she was. Though the way she was beginning to grind against his fingers, he didn’t think it would be long before Steve noticed something was up.

He knew she was close when her grip on his arm tightened, her fingers digging into the skin. Then when she pressed her face against his shoulder he knew that was it, the soft groan that muffled against his shirt, the way her hips stilled and her body tensed followed by the rush of wetness against his fingers only confirmed that she'd cum. She did so well keeping quiet for him and he wanted so much to praise her although it seemed that it wasn't quiet enough.

"Wait, have you just" Steve's voice broke the silence of the room and caused Robin to look over at them, both of them taking in their current position. Well they've been caught might as well own it, Eddie shrugged pulling his hand from between her legs and pushing his fingers into his mouth to clean off the taste of her. "Dude gross on my couch as well" Steve balked, shooting a disgusted look Eddie's way. Not that she saw it as she was too busy hiding her face and trying to avoid the embarrassment of being caught.

Luckily for her Eddie, although he'd caused this, was on hand to save her from anymore by excusing them both and giving them a reason to go. Much to Steve's annoyance as he grumbled on about having to burn his couch now but it only made Eddie laugh as he knew all about Steve's history with girls in high school, "Come on Steve I doubt it's the first time a pretty girl has cum on there"

"I can't believe you did that" she whined, face still flushed as they climbed into his van.

"Yeah but you enjoyed it though Princess," he teased, pulling her in for a kiss, "and you did so good, being so quiet that I'll have to reward you when we get home" he promised, when he pulled away. Truth is, seeing her cum so pretty for him had turned him on and he couldn't wait until they got back to his trailer so that he could show her how proud of her he was.