Scotty Doesn't Know (18+) - Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader

Warnings ⚠️: Mentions of cheating, actual cheating, implied sex, implied oral (male receiving), sex, swearing. I thinks that's it but please let me know if I missed anything.

The first time it had happened had been an accident, she'd somehow ended up at Eddie's place after finding her waste of space boyfriend in bed with some girl from the cheer team. She didn't even bother to see who it was or stick around for Scott to explain that 'it wasn't what it seemed like' or some shit like that that had come out of his mouth after he'd heard her choked sob come from the doorway.

With tears that made her vision blurry it had been a surprise that she'd even managed to make it to Eddie's place without crashing her car, she was even more surprised when he took her in without complaint considering they weren't close and only knew each other in passing. Though later on that same night after he'd listened to her cry her heart out, wrapped her in blankets and assured her that she was more than enough and Scott was an idiot for even thinking about another girl, let alone sleep with one when he had her, she had kissed him.

Now he had been a gentleman and pulled away straight away, not wanting her to make the same mistake that her boyfriend had and she'd apologised to him for the slip in judgement and for putting him in that position. Then, not wanting to make herself any more of a burden than she had already, she thanked him for everything and drove home to many missed calls and messages from Scott, pleading for her to listen to him. Too exhausted to deal with it she went straight to bed and slept.

The next few days after, were tense to say the least, she had listened to what Scott had to say and instead of ending things there and then as she probably should have, she gave him another chance but things between them did not go back to how they were before she caught him. At school they played the part of the loved up couple and none of their friends seemed to notice that anything had changed between them, the only person who seemed to notice was Eddie, at lunch her eyes would seek him out only to find that he was already watching her, though his gaze was always questioning as if he couldn't believe that she had gone back to him.

Days turned into weeks from that night and things didn't change between her and Scott, the act they kept up fell as soon as they were alone, they barely talked anymore, he didn't kiss her, touch her like he used to and she suspected that he was still sleeping with that cheerleader from before. She was beginning to grow weary of it and she knew she should end it but she didn't know how but some part of her came up with the crazy idea that Eddie could help her the only problem was getting him to agree to it.

It seemed that luck was on her side as come Sunday on her way to church, her parents insisted that it was a tradition she carried on even though she was long past caring about it, she bumped into none other than Eddie and she decided it was now or never if she was going to get his help. Reluctantly he agrees, driving them both back to his trailer and thank god his uncle was at work because the last thing she needed was the embarrassment of his uncle knowing what they were doing in his room.

Which is what Eddie did as soon as they got to the trailer, he led her straight to his room, closing the door and walking towards her. She faltered slightly as he looked down at her, towering over her with an unreadable look on his face as he asked, "Where does he think you are right now?"

"Church" she managed to squeak out, unused to being in such close proximity to him. Her answer made him laugh and she could understand why. Here she was asking him to help her cheat on her boyfriend when she was supposed to be at church, she was aware how much of a joke it sounded like but she wasn't playing around. "Please Eddie" she begged, eyes wide and pleading as she looked up at him.