Chapter 26

GUSTAVE

I took the liberty to enjoy our gym while my wife is still sleeping. I heard from Alfred that she had a long day yesterday. Oh, and I also saw a mountain of paper bags in our room. I think last night might be the best sleep that I had in weeks, even when jet lag hit me hard. Alam kong hindi ako makakabawi ng tulog kaya sinamantala ko nalang ang oras at nag-work out.

When I came back to the bedroom, the bed was empty. Nilibot ko ang paningin ko sa buong kwarto at napansin ang bukas na pinto ng banyo. Sandrine was in front of the sink, brushing her teeth with a white cotton robe embracing her body. Mayroon din siyang puting tuwalya sa ulo at gusto kong sapakin ang sarili ko dahil hindi ko siya naabutang naliligo.

Nilingon niya ako habang nasa bibig pa ang toothbrush. I cleared my throat and disregarded the nasty thoughts that I had when I saw a circle of white foam around her mouth.

"Good morning." I walked over to the door frame and leaned against it with my arms crossed.

She spat the toothpaste from her mouth and rinsed it with water before answering. My dick twitched yet again from the sight of her.

Nang matapos siya ay hinakbang niya ako ay binigyan ng mabilis na halik sa pisingi na para bang nag-mamadali siyang humiwalay sa akin pero mas mabilis kumilos ang kamay ko at agad ko siyang hinapit papalapit.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked while eyeing her lips.

Her head dipped back and she chuckled with a fake scowl on her face.

"Are you coming or not? Male-late tayo." Aniya at sinubukan akong itulak palayo pero mas lalo ko lang hinigpitan ang hawak ko sa kanya.

Maluwag ang sweat shorts na suot ko pero pasikip ng pasikip ang bandang puson ko. Lalo na nang maamoy ko ang mabangong body wash na dumikit sa katawan niya. My gaze traveled down her neck and I saw how droplets of water trickled down on it. I was ready to bail down on everything and spend the rest of the day on the bed with her but knowing Sandrine, I know she has something else in mind.

She then brought her hands on my jaw, her fingers playing on it. A subtle act of affection that lit up something else inside of me.

"You really came here." Aniya sa isang malambing na tono.

I might be coming in strong with my actions but I don't care. She always kept to herself before and I used to let her but now, I don't want her out of my sight.

"Bakit? Ayaw mo ba? I can just go home now."

"N-no! No! I just can't believe you came here for me." Aniya habang kung saan saan nakatingin maliban sa akin.

Hindi nakatakas sa akin ang bahid ng tuwa sa mga mata niya. I'm in a playful mood, all of a sudden.

"Hmm, are you falling for me? My wife?" I mockingly asked without even thinking about it. Bigla nalang iyon lumabas sa bibig ko.

I let out a loud laugh when I saw how her cheeks turned crimson red. May kung anong satisfaction ang dulot noon sa akin. I like seeing her like this, so soft and fragile.

"So what if I am? We're married anyways!" Inis na sabi niya at pinilit na kumalas sa akin.

Kusang lumuwag ang hawak ko sa braso niya kaya mabilis siyang tumalikod at may kung anong hinalungkat sa bukas na maletang nasa tabi ng kama. Ako naman ang napako sa kinatatayuan ko.