Chapter 27

GUSTAVE

Tinakasan ng lakas ang buong katawan ko. No, she can't be pregnant. I tried to remember what happened that night every single day of my life. The shadow of that sin completely shades my entire being. It haunts me and I can't seem to dedicate my entire self to my wife because of it. Gusto ko siyang saktan pero hindi ko magawa dahil sa sinabi niya. What if she was really carrying a Salguero inside of her? What if I really fucked her?

"You can't be pregnant. Nothing happened with us. You drugged me, you bitch!" I spat my words like sharp daggers.

Molten anger rolled through my entire body and I couldn't stop myself from pinning her on the wall. I wanted to strangle her to death but the idea of my child inside of her stopped me.

"A-anong wala? Buntis talaga ako. Kailangan mo akong panagutan. Hindi ako pwedeng mag-trabaho ng ganito." Takot ang rumehistro sa mukha niya pero hindi siya nagpa-tinag.

Sinubukan niyang pumiglas mula sa akin pero mas hinigpitan ko lang ang hawak ko sa magkabilang balikat niya. Tinitigan ko siya ulit, wala akong maramdaman kundi galit at pandidiri. I can't believe I shoved my dick inaide of her nasty pussy.

"Even if you are pregnant, sigurado akong hindi ako ang ama. Who knows how many men you slept with?" Nagkiskisan ang mga bagang ko sa gigil.

Why can't she just tell me the truth? She drugged me, assaulted me and now she's blackmailing me for whatever goddamn fucking reason!

Hindi siya nakasagot. Bumaba ang tingin ko sa leeg niya. Gusto kong ipulupot ang mga kamay ko doon at sakalin ang leeg niya hanggang makita kong unti unting mawalan ng buhay ang mga mata niya. The thought of her lifeless body collapsing in front of me gave me a little bit of satisfaction but again, I couldn't do it. I pushed her against the wall and got away from her quick like she has the plague. She's disgusting. I couldn't look at her stupid face anymore.

She smirked and walked closer to me with this nasty look on her face. Her mere presence disgusts me. Every muscle in my body quakes. I was angry, at this woman for doing this to me, to whatever god who is responsible for this mess and myself for being in this fucking situation right now. I always have a plan, but right now nothings seems to get inside my mind.

"Salguero ang batang ito. At kung hindi mo ako papanagutan, sa ibang tao ako lalapit. Sa asawa mo o kaya sa lolo mo. Alam ko ang halaga ng batang 'to." Matapang niyang sinalag ang mga tingin ko.

Nag-dilim ang paningin ko at sa isang iglap ay naka pako na siyang muli pader. Nanikip ang dibdib ko at nahirapan akong huminga pero hindi dahil sa kaba. My hand is gripping her cheeks so hard and I had a little bit of satisfaction when I saw how scared she was.

"Wag mong idamay ang asawa ko dito. Anong kailangan mo sakin?" Banta ko.

I was furious but behind all of that, I was just scared. She can't go to Sandrine and tell her about this. It will break her heart and fuck, just thinking about it breaks my heart.

Hindi rin pwedeng malaman ni Abuelo ito. Kinailangan kong mag-isip ng mabilis. I had to give her what she wants but I knew whatever I give, it will never be enough. She'll worm everything out of me until she can find someone else to leech into.

"Kailangan ng ama ng batang 'to!" Nag-mamatigas pa ding untag niya. Hinigpitan ko ang pagkakapisil sa pisngi niya.

"Pera ba ang kailangan mo? Magkano?"