chapter 7

"Yes! You are our Luna Queen and Alpha's Atticus mate. The strongest king of our realm" she told me and I froze

"I am his mate but I don't even belong to this world I mean I am human and he is a Werewolf.

"Yes it's something that has never happened before, but we are also surprised. Most werewolves meet their mates when they turned 18 but our Alpha is 30 now. Everyone thought that he doesn't have any mate... he was even going to choose a mate for himself but thank God you came" she sighed and looked relieved.

"Another mate?"I asked her.

"Yes the king needs a queen so the elders were forcing him to choose a mate, a powerful one and ..." she stopped suddenly.

"Don't worry about that, he was forced to choose. He didn't chose anyone by his own will. Elders chose a girl for him but thankfully they haven't mated yet and now that you are back there's no need for her" she assured me but I don't know what to think right now. This is all too much for me.

She said they wanted him to choose a powerful queen for him but me .. I am a mere human a powerless one, would he want me now?

"Ofcourse he would want you, no one can reject their mate bond. It's extremely painful for both mates and the wolf dies if anything like this happen" she shuddered in fear as if this is something forbidden. I nodded at her.

"There is third in command too who is called Gamma, then there are warriors who fights and guard this fortress. And the lowest ranks are the omegas, they are usually the females who do the house chores like cooking and cleaning" she told me about the ranks after alpha and beta.

"Once you will be fine I will show you around, this is a huge fortress. One of the strongest one" she told me proudly.

"Are there other creatures too I mean..." I stopped when I realize my choice of words for describing them might be offensive but she smiled and shake her head.

"No they all have their own Kings and Queens, they live in their own castles and fortresses. Most of them are our allies apart from demons and Vampires. Every race has their own king but they all respect our Alpha king except the king of Vampires. He is the villain, the most cruel and vicious man. There is a rumour that he is preparing for a war, he had even killed the king of Dwarfs and killed their whole race only few of them have left and are in hiding. This has going on for decades now. He infuse his power on the weaker" she told me and I could sense her hatred towards him. I even feel hatred towards him and I don't even know him yet.

"Why would he kill the whole race?" I asked her, I mean there is no point of killing the whole race, he could have taken them as slaves I mean atleast they won't be dead. If he wants their land then that can be achieved after he killed their king then why would he do such horrendous thing.

"He just wants everyone to fear him, he wants to be the king of this whole realm. He wants to be at the top of the chain. It's his plan to destroy each race one by one, demon king has made a pact with him so they are allies now but all the others races didn't support his ways and that's why they are on the other end of his wrath. He did the same with Witches, only few of them have left. Our Alpha took them in when they came for help so now they live here and are a part of our pack. He did the same thing with previous Fae king and Queen, he killed them and their whole race" she looked sad. He erased the whole race just like that, my heart hurts for those people.

"Oh God" I breathed out.

"A witch predicted 2 decades ago that a peacemaker would come and destroy the Vampire King and it was predicted that it would be one of the Fae, that's why the vampire King kills off the whole race" she said.

"How old is Vampire King?" I asked.

"He is 150 years old, the oldest Vampire right now." She sighed.

"Werewolves are the most powerful being of our realm the only benefit Vampires have is immorality. They can only be killed by burning or by beheading them" She told me but it's not like I can kill them, I am sure they can kill me within a snap of finger

"How old are you?" I asked now curious if they also don't age.

"I am 24 and don't worry, we are same like humans. We age same" she told me with a chuckle.

"Thank you for telling me all this" I thanked her, she trust me enough to tell everything about her people and her world.

"You are our Luna Queen, it's the least I can do for you. If you need me just call for me, I will be here. Now you need to rest it's night already and my mate is getting mad" she shake her head.

"Your mate?" I asked confused.

"Actually we can mind link, so he is calling me back from the last hour and now he is angry so I have to go before he comes here" she laughed a little.

"Oh okay, Good night then" I said as she greeted the same and went out. I turned off the side lamp and laid down on my bed. It was alot for me, the things she told me and how I am also a part of them now. I am Alpha King's mate but would he accept me, Cassandra said that's it's not upto a mate but I still have doubts.

He hasn't came to see me. If the mates are the way she said they are then he should be with me. But maybe he is giving me some space. Yeah I think that is the reason behind him not coming to see me.

Grandma told me to find him so does that mean she knew that he is my mate but why didn't she tell me. With all these thoughts I got tired and sleep engulfed me.