chapter 11

Next day after breakfast Cassandra came to my room. She said that her mate the beta Ruth Langford has told her that Alpha has permitted me to go anywhere in the fortress. She was more happy for me than I was, I genuinely think I have a made a bery good friend because after Taylor I was scared to trust anyone else.

On the thought of Taylor my mood soured, she hurt me. I don't hate her because for me hate is a big thing. I am just upset with her, she could have told me that she liked him and I would have gladly backed down.

"What are you thinking let's go" Cassandra said as I walked out after changing in to fresh clothes. Today I was wearing a navy blue skirt and a white off shoulder blouse which has puffy sleeves with a black corset around my waist.

"You look beautiful" she complemented as she looked at me with an awe look.

"Thank you" I said sheepishly, I am not good with receiving complements.

"You are so cute" she said as she pinched my cheeks and cooed at me.

"We should leave now" I said as I looked away at the door. She chuckled and then pushed me with her.

On our way she told me so many stories of the place, she asked where I want to go and I said I want to go out in fresh air. Its been days since I breathed in fresh air.

She took me through those hallways and set of stairs to downstairs. I don't think I can ever remember my way around here. On our way we saw so many peoples some were warriors, some their mates and some were omegas. Now I can easily distinguish between warriors, omegas, Witches and their mates.

All Werewolves show me respect even if some of them don't like me much but there is a hint of respect in their eyes when they see me but Witches on the other hand gives me bad vibes. They would glare at me and give me mean looks but would keep their distance from me.

She took me out from the main door as we passed through the kitchen and Alpha's office. I was met with a sight of high gardens on both sides and in the middle was a huge pathway of stones. I took a deep breath and sighed in relief. It was slightly cold out here but I welcomed it with open arms.

"Wait I will take you to the best place here" she said as she winked at me. I followed her to the right side and looked back at the place from where I came out and my mouth opened wide in amazement. It was a huge Palace made of stones, a fortress would be a better term. She said that we are surrounded by four walls but when I looked around I couldn't see any sign of those walls which means this place is huge. Its thousand of acres of land.

She took me out from the back door which have the view of gardens and woods where Werewolves are always guarding the area and ahead of those woods is the huge wall securing this place. And now she is taking me to the right side of the Palace. Palace is in the middle of the four walls. It is surrounded by vast gardens and grounds. And also woods all around the four walls on both the sides. The Palace is huge enough for all the people to fit. She said that there are about half a million people live here and I was shocked. I know this place is huge and I have only seen the half of it but this much people...

After walking for about 20 minutes we stopped and when I looked up I was met with a huge ground filled with Werewolves warriors, there were ladies and men both of them sparring with each other. Everyone sparring in pairs I took the sight in front of me and I was I awwe. There were women too training like a pro, some were even sparring with men and they were pretty good in the fight.