CHAPTER 26

POINT OF VIEW: DYLAN

Thursday, October 27, 2028.

Carlasco = Around 09.20 P.M

Greece = Friday, around 6.20 A.M

Athena shoved Dylan's head, making his face almost bump the ground if he did not have good reflexes. The pillar swung by the mysterious man instantly destroyed everything in its path. While he was preparing for another swing, Athena rose to her feet. She then raised both of her hands and exclaimed in Ancient Greek language.

The man stood still. He then dropped the pillar and turned around. Once again, Athena spoke in Ancient Greek language.

"Athena?" The muscled man responded in a loud tone. "Is that really you?"

"It is really I, the goddess of wisdom and battle strategy," Athena responded, also with the same loud tone.

"And I am Hephaestus, the god of blacksmith and craft," Hephaestus said. Immediately, his shield dematerialized. Hephaestus then raised both of his hands and said, "Hera and a mortal named Dylan are the one behind us."

The muscled man started to approach everyone. When he was just a few steps away from Athena, he abruptly stopped. He incredulously said, "It IS really you, Athena, Hephaestus, Hera."

Athena and Hephaestus trotted to the man. Athena hugged the man and said, "I never thought I would see you here, Heracles!"

"Heracles?" Dylan mumbled. "Hercules?"

"Yes, Hercules," Hera said as she rose to her feet and walked towards Heracles. Dylan decided to follow her, as Heracles obviously was not an enemy at all.

"How did all of you get out?" Heracles asked confusedly. However, before an answer could be given, suddenly two other figures landed behind Heracles.

Holding a bow, the two figures were like athletes in an archery competition. Aside from the fitted long-sleeved shirt, spandex pants, and sport shoes that already made them look like professional sport women, they also wore an archer chest and arm guard. Wondering how mortal athletes could go into Olympus and even hurt Hephaestus, Dylan was surprised when Athena approached them and hugged the long-haired woman standing at the right.

"Nike! It is really you!" Athena exclaimed after she ended her hug. She then looked at the short-haired lady beside Nike. "I also cannot believe you've got out too, Nemesis."

"How is it possible?" Nike asked as she observed Athena from head to toe, as if she did not believe her own eyes.

"How is it possible?" Athena confusedly repeated the question. But instead of Nike explaining it, her eyes landed on Dylan, and she was instantly surprised. "Is he a mortal?" she incredulously asked after her eyes trailed back to Athena.

"Yes, he is. About why he's here I'll explain it later. Now let me ask you first one thing. What do you mean by your earlier question 'how is it possible'?"

"How did you get out of Kolaseos?" Nike blatantly asked.

"Through the portal of course. That's how all of you got out too, right?"

Instead of replying, Nike glanced at Nemesis, then at Heracles. A sense of doubt was expressed on her face. While Dylan was wondering what gave birth to that feeling, Heracles said, "What are you waiting for? Just tell them the truth."

Nike nodded. Looking back at Athena, she said, "I, Heracles, Nemesis and Eros were never dumped into Kolaseos."

"What??" Athena and Hephaestus responded at the same time.