Time for Hercules!

Speaking about stories related to Ancient Greek, I think we must never forget one man whom I think is one of the famous heroes in the myth. He's none other than Hercules.

As I believe most of you have known, Hercules (or Heracles) was the son of Greek god Zeus, which made him a demigod. I'm not going to tell his stories here because, well, it is not the intention of this page. So, without any further ado, let's welcome the actor whom I think will fit the role of Hercules.

 So, without any further ado, let's welcome the actor whom I think will fit the role of Hercules

Know who this guy is?

Yup, he's none other  than Idris Elba. He's known for many roles in various movies, but I think you might identify him easy as Heimdall in Marvel's MCU.

Why do I feel he fits the role?

First of all, he has a proper stature that fits the appearance of the strongest Ancient Greek demigod (tall, big, muscled). Secondly, he could have an intimidating look, yet at the same time also a friendly look. As someone who was famous and adored in Ancient Greek, this trait was important. Thirdly, he already played many roles that involved in physical battles (such as Heimdall). Therefore I think he really could portray Hercules perfectly. 

Okay then, that's it. See you later for more of these!