A brief summary about Goddess Athena

In Ancient Greek mythology, Athena, a powerful and wise goddess, was known for her unique birth. She emerged fully grown and armoured from the forehead of her father, Zeus. Thankfully, the ancient times were unlike the modern times. If only she was born in the present, then the neurologist checking on Zeus' headache would surely die of a heart attack.

In many sources, Athena is often depicted with a helmet, shield, and spear, symbols of her strength and protection. However, as the author of this story, I decided to make the weapon a sword instead of a spear. I will not consider it blasphemy or a violation of the myth, except if I change her weapon into a rocket launcher.

Athena was a warrior goddess and the patron of wisdom, justice, and crafts. She valued fairness and was a symbol of rational thinking and strategic planning. In modern times, she can definitely list these positive things on her LinkedIn profile, and there will likely be many companies trying to recruit her. The jobs that will suit her are Strategic Consultant, Educational Leader, and Legal Counselor.

(People prayed to Athena for guidance in making decisions and protection during conflict).

Athena's prowess extended beyond warfare. She was also a patron of various crafts, including weaving and pottery. Her association with the olive tree and the owl, symbols of wisdom and prosperity, further showcased her diverse skills and contributions.

In conclusion, Athena embodied wisdom, courage, justice, and strategic thinking, making her one of the most respected and revered figures in Ancient Greek mythology.