Bonus Chapter

a.n / Aeri just discharged from apartment from the hospital and her and Ning are heading to their apartment

¤ Ning ¤

The ride back home was quiet. Too quiet. And awkward. I didn't know how to start any conversation and I was very nervous to bring up anything in general. Aeri wasn't looking at me all, which made me kind of upset at first.

The traffic light in front of me was red and I stopped the car. Nobody else was outside this late except us. I was staring at Aeri, admiring the beauty sitting next to me. My lips curved into a smile, realizing how important she is to me.

"Ning?" She suddenly spoke.

"Yes?"

"Why are you doing this?" She looked at me for little bit and I saw tears forming in her eyes.

"I mean, why are you helping me? I'm not even worth it. I didn't do anything to deserve you or Jimin. You are both such understanding friends and I'm so lucky to have you in my life.  But I feel like I'm  being a burden to you since we met. I feel-" I put my finger on her lips, cutting her off.

"I'm gonna answer all your questions when we arrive home. And please, don't cry. I hate seeing you sad. It makes my heart break." I caressed her cheek and gave her a reassuring smile. She smiled back at me, making my heart flutter.

"Ning." She chuckled. What is so funny?

"Hmmmmm?" I hummed.

"The light has been green for about one minute now."

"Oh. Okay." Before I started the engine, I gave her a small kiss on her left cheek, startling her. Her face went into a shade of red and she immediately turned away.

So cute.

Time skip ---------->

We arrived here at the apartment. I don't know how I'm gonna take care of Riri. Maybe we need to sleep together just to make she won't do anything stupid. I crave to sleep together with Aeri. Waking up to her bright smile, doll-like face and overwhelming strawberry scent.

"Ning? Hello? Earth to NingNing?" I got out of my  imagination.

"Yes what's up? *" I asked.

"Oh nothing actually I just wanted to know what's going to happen now." She smiled.

"Go to your room and put your PJs on and then come to my room." I smiled back. Curiosity was plastered on her face.

"Why should I come to your room?" I mean, isn't obvious that I want to wake up next to her everyday?

"Oh you'll sleep with me tonight." I responded casually. Her eyes widened. "I just want to make sure that you'll be okay. If it's more comfortable for you, we can sleep to your bed. But mine's bigger so I thought-"

"No I don't want to sleep on the same bed with you." I could felt my heart break in millions of pieces. It's not like she broke up with me, but it still hurts.

"Why not? Have I done something wrong?"

"No no it's not that it's just that-" She said apologetically. Wait. I know this look.

"Don't tell me you feel like uncomfortable."

"I actually do." She rubbed the back of her neck and bit her lips nervously.

Uchinaga Aeri, the things you do to me.

"Come on Aeri. We've seen each other naked and it wasn't awkward. Why now?" I knew the reason why. But I became obviously on purpose.

 She sighed. "Okay. Fine. I'm gonna go to my  room and get ready."

After she left, I was fangirling and jumping around because I was excited as hell. Then I went upstairs to her room and knocked the door.

"Gi, are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes, just a sec please." She sounded tired.

"I'm coming in."

"No no wai-" I cut her off by going inside and saw her on underwear.

There were scars on her tummy.

"Aeri. What are those?" I pointed at her scars.

"Oh. It's nothing." I knew that she was lying. I just had to convince her that she could trust me.

"Aeri. Please tell me. You can always trust me." If somebody dared to hurt her, I would instantly kill them.

"Ning. Some other time. I'm not ready to tell you yet."

"Okay. I respected that."

"Thank you-"

"But if somebody hurt you, just tell me and they will get what they deserve."

¤ Aeri ¤

I chuckled ironically at what she said. Could Ning hurt herself just for me?