Chapter 26

¤ Jimin ¤

"Heeseung!" I yelled so that he could notice me. Minjeong, Ning, Aeri, Yeonjun and I were at school celebrating Heeseung's graduation with a party that I was being held there.

I was searching for Heeseung, meanwhile, Ning, Aeri, Minjeong and Yeonjun went somewhere to buy some drinks and food.

"Hey Yuji!" He greeted me and approached me.

"Congratulation on graduating!" I smiled at him.

"Thank you." I smiled back. "Yu Jimin."

I was surprised by his sudden seriousness.

"When you've got tests start studying ahead of time." He continued. "Eat properly and don't cry anymore."

"Okay. Now stop acting like a big brother. I don't like it. It's gross." I smirked.

"Oh no I won't stop." He teased me. "I forgot to tell something by the way."

"What do you mean?"

"I entered a University in Australia." He sighed. "Which means that I'll be able to work with your father too about music."

"You're not going to commute from home?"

"I changed my mind."

"Why does this seems like goodbye?" I asked while tearing up.

"Didn't I just tell you to not cry?" He joked and I laughed while wiping my tears. Then our friends came where Heeseung and I were talking.

"Jimin!" Aeri and Ning hugged me.

"Jimin-ah, are you okay? What happened?" Minjeong said while whispering in my ear.

"I'll tell you later." I responded and Minjeong nodded before turning to face Heeseung.

"Heeseung," Minjeong said to him. "Thanks for everything you've done so far. I appreciated it."

"Same goes to you, Minjeong." He patted her head. "But don't you even dare to break Jimin's heart or I swear-"

"I'd never do that." She responded sincerely. "Now come here, you big fat idiot."

This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen in my whole life.

Minjeong and Heeseung are hugging.

As in touching each other without fighting.

Okay, I'm officially living in a parallel universe in which Minjeong and Heeseung are friends.

"You can leave Jimin to me." She smiled while looking at me and I blushed.

"And you can leave Ning in my hands." Aeri joked and we all laughed.