Chapter 22

¤ Jimin ¤

Saturday. The best day of week. Well for me at least. Minjeong's working at the café in the morning until late in the afternoon.

While I'm currently having my day off and laying down no the couch like lazy couch potato that I've always been.

That until the doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting anyone. It couldn't have been Minzy since she's sleeping in my room. Not Aeri and Ning either. They're on a date today.

I stood up slackly and turned off the TV before opening the door.

"Yes?-" I asked as I opened the door and I widened my eyes.

"Oh. Uhm...Is that Minjeong apartment?" The man asked.

It can't be.

"Y-Yeah is it." So he didn't recognized me. Not that he could. We haven't seen each other since I was little. "Come inside."

"Sure. Thank you." He smiled as he came inside.

"Please sit on the couch. Would you like something to drink?"

"No, no. Thank you. He said as he sit down. "I forgot that Minjeong's working right now. I'm really sorry-"

"It's okay." I reassured him. "I wasn't doing anything anyways."

"So you must be the girl my little as been talking about." He grinned. "She couldn't stop talking about you when she came over to my place last week."

I blushed lightly knowing that Minjeong talk about me.

"You seems oddly familiar though..." He looked at me closely. "I think that I know you from somewhere."

"You'll recognized me with one word that I'll say now." I said challenging him. "Panda"

He though about it for a seconde before widened his eyes.

Same bro, same.

"Oh my god! Jimin! You small baby!" He stood up and hugged me. "It's like it was yesterday when I was taking care of you while your parents tried to stop SM from figuring everything out."

"I missed you too Uncle Seungri." He hugged me more tightly. I remember always loving his bear hugs. They are amazing.

"Now, now." He smirked after breaking the hug. "Don't call me Uncle. You're dating my sister."

"Okay, okay." I chuckled.

"What a nice turn of events." He beamed.

"Indeed." 

"So, how's your father doing? I haven't talked to him in a while."

"I don't know." I answered sincerely. "I'm talking with my mom more than my father. I don't find talking to him..." I stopped talking thinking of the right word to say. "Pleasant."

He just nodded and he understood that I didn't want to talk about my dad. You see, my dad and I never had a healthy relationship like a father and a daughter should have. At least that's what maids at our house in Australia used to tell me.

"Oh, I almost forgot." He gave me a bag that he was holding this whole time. "This is for you. I hope you liked it."

"Oh, thank you. I appreciate your thoughtfulness." I smiled.

"It's nothing. I did it to bank you for taking care of Minjeong." He chuckled. "I know that she be a real pain in the ass sometimes."

"Yeah, but that's what I like about her." I smiled while not looking at him. "She used to be cold at first because she afraid to show her true self to people. But I now see that she's so carefree and doesn't care about what other say." I could talk about what I love about Minjeong for hours. There are so many things that I admire about her.