Chapter 23

¤ Jimin ¤

This was probably the most tiring week I've ever lived in my whole life. For many different reasons.

One of them was the one and only Kim Minjeong. I mean, she didn't pressure me into doing anything, but she's like a horny teenage boy.

Sometimes I can't handle her, but I still love her.

As for work, I gave them the money I owned, but I still work there. Yeonjun and his father are very good people, but unfortunately, they're are not financially stable at this moment.

And I'm trying to do as much as I can to help them with their Ramen Shop.

Also, Yeonjun and I talked about our lives in general. Well, he did mostly. Nobody knew about my family's background and I'll try to keep it like this for as long as I can. I'll tel Minjeong someday, but I don't think I can yet.

Basically, Yeonjun's mother died from cancer when he was 15. He says that he got over it but I could see how miserable he was when he kept talking about the times he spent to the hospital.

Another reason why I'm tired is because of Heeseung. He's been texting me and trying to reach out to me for the past few days.

Minjeong was so annoyed to the point that she tried to delete him from my contacts. But Heeseung and I are still very close friends and I don't think that this will ever change.

He's been my best friend since I could remember. I know that this sounds stupid, but I don't to lose him. I want to keep him in my life.

In a friendly way though, don't mix things up.

I opened my phone to check the new messages he texted me. I can't but pity him.

Heeseung

Yuji, please answer me.

Sent: Jan 22, 17:46

(3 missed calls)

Heeseung

I just want to apologies. 

Sent: Jan 23, 11:08

Heeseung

Yuji, I want to talk about things with you. I miss our talk and friendship.

Sent: Jan 24, 19:29

Jimin

Stop texting me or else I'll block you.

Sent: Jan 24, 19:35

And then he never texted again. I didn't text him so I guess Minjeong texted him from my phone. Damn feisty much? I want to meet up with Heeseung honestly and sort this whole thing out. The I got a text from him.

Heeseung

I swear this is the last time I'll text

ever you if that's what you want.

Let's talk and sort it out. Meet me

today at the playground we used to go

together at 9 am.

Sent: Jan 25, 18:03

Jimin

Fine.

Sent: Jan 25, 18:17

Guess I'll meet up with Heeseung. I have to tell this to Minjeong even though I know she'll overreact. Thank God she's at work now and I'll just text her about it and I won't have to hear her grumbling.