Chapter 16

¤ Minjeong ¤

I was playing games on my phone when the doorbell rang. I was going to say to Jimin to get the door, but then I groaned remembering that she's outside with Aeri and Ning.

I decided to stay home because I wanted to sleep and eat. Nothing else, nothing more.

I stood up and whined after leaving the warmth of my blanket and went to open the door. I saw an oddly familiar guy here.

We were both silent for a moment. But then I decided to speak first.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" I asked coldly.

"Isn't this Yu Jimin place?" He asked me.

God damn her.

He started looking at me intensively and he made me feel very uncomfortable.

"Aren't you the junior, Minjeong?" He asked again. What a curious idiot.

"Yeah, what of it?"

"What are you doing in Yuji"s place?" He asked too many questions and made me feel irritated.

"As you know, I'm her girlfriend. I do whatever I want here." I crossed my arms. "What do you want Jimin for?"

He took a deep breath, probably trying to find the courage to talk to me. I  smirked knowing that he was scared of me.

"I actually want to talk to her about you, Minjeong." I felt sick I heard him saying my name. It's a way different from Jimin's soothing and calming tone.

"Yeah? What about me?" I crossed my arms again, challenging him.

"I don't think that you're good enough for Yuji. You don't deserve her." I was going to punch him, but he's important to Jimin-ah. So I decided to calm down.

"Oh yeah? And you do?" I chuckled ironically.

"Y-Yeah. I think that I do." That's it. That's when I lost it. "You're the type that hurts others without even knowing."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Exactly like it sounds."

"You fucking idiot! You're telling me to break up with my own girlfriend? Who do you think you are." I know that we're pretending to date, but now I couldn't less.

Then we both turned around to the elevator and I saw Jimin-ah  with Aeri, Ning and...Minzy?

Fuck.

"What's going on here?" Jimin asked coming to my side and looking at that guy.

"That idiot came here telling me I don't deserve you! That we shouldn't date! And I-" She hugged me making me calm down.

"Heeseung, is that true?" She asked. Ohhh that's his name.

"Y-Yeah." My blood was boiling and I started shouting again and Heeseung started yelling back at me.

We both wen to the living room, the fight getting bigger all the girls except Jimin  trying to calm us down.

Then a band on the table startled all of us.

"Will you both shut up?" I was scared of Jimin for the first time in my life. She looked hot too, but I was mostly scared rather than turned on.

"Heeseung, you might be my best friend since childhood, but you don't get to choose whoever I like and who I date! That's my choice to  make!" Heeseung was more scared than me and I chuckled seeing him in that state.