Chapter 11

¤ Jimin ¤

Her lips were soft and had a particular cherry taste. I can't believe that she has the guts to do this to me. I don't have feelings for her anyways. Or I do?

I pushed her away  from me and then kicked her stomach. She groaned in pain.

"Who the hell do you think I am?" I shouted getting up from her bed. Confusion was plastered all over her face.

I turned my head away and left to my room. My blood was boiling. I was so angry at her for stealing my first kiss.

I touched my lips and remembered how nice it felt for a moment. A tingling feeling was disturbed me when she kissed me.

Are theses butterflies people are talking about?

No. It can't be.

Hang on. She thought I was someone else. I recalled the same she said.

Minzy.

That's it. It's just a mistake. I smiled. There's nothing to worry about.

But this particular moment kept playing in my head over and over again. It was like it was haunting me. 

No, who am I kidding? It totally worries me. I was so nervous to see her face again. What should I do?

Then the door suddenly opened. It was Minjeong. She scared the shit out of me. How rude.

"Because you kicked me, my stomach got red." She raised the shirt she was wearing and I saw her toned abs. I was literally drooling all over her hot body.

No. Stop it.

"Stay away from me!" I took a pillow and started hitting her with it.

"What's that matter? Why are you hitting me?" She shouted 

"Just...Get away from my room." I answered at the same tone. "You're the one who did it, you know."

"Huh?"Why the fuck is she frowning right now? "What do you mean?"

Wait. She doesn't remember?

"You don't remember?" My voice get more genuine and softer.

"Remember what?" She asked. "If my alarm's going off, wake me up normally."

"What  do you mean normal-" She cut me off.

"Are you daft?" Minjeong was red. She was that angry. "Wake me up gently next time. Okay?"

"I was literally shouting at you to wake up idiot. What else would you want me to do? Kiss you?" Her eyes widened at the phrase I said. I instantly regretted everything. I hid my face with my hand.

"Just go." I said again and when she left a closed door.

I need to prepare for school. I thought and started getting ready.

¤ Minjeong ¤ 

Of course I remember that I kissed her. But it feels wrong and I don't know why .

I feel like I'm betraying Minzy. Even though she has nothing to do with this.

I was eating my breakfast when I heard a door opening.

It was Jimin. But I was trying to be ignorant.

What happened was purely wrong and nothing else. I hope she won't take this the wrong way.