Chapter 21

¤ Minjeong ¤

Two months into our relationship. I think that they probably were the best months I've ever lived in my whole life. Neither Minzy nor my brother know that I'm in a relationship yet, but I'll tell them soon.

Me and Jimin haven't said the 'L' word to each other yet. I know that I'm in love with her, but I'm afraid. You can't blame me though.

Jimin was in the kitchen preparing dinner for the both of us and I was sitting at the dinner table, admiring her from afar.

"You look so wife material right now." I said while smirking.

"Minjeong, you would've looked wife material too if you didn't burn the food last time you tried to cook." She chuckled.

"Ouch. That's hurt." Our conversation was interrupted by the doorbell.

"I'll get it."

I stood up and went to the door. I opened it and saw Minzy soaking wet.

"M-Minzy!" I said and I felt a presence behind me.

"Minzy! You're soaking wet!" Jimin said. "What's wrong?"

"I'm getting a divorced." Tears formed in her eyes ans Jimin gave her a big hug, not caring about being wet too.

"Come inside and let's talk about this over dinner, okay?" Jimin whispered to her and she nodded.

 "I-I'll take your bags. Jimin-ah, give her some clean clothes and a towel so that she can dry her hair up." I say as they went to the living room. I put some bags inside, closed the door and then headed to the kitchen to check on the food.

"Let me take care of the food. Go talk to Minzy. She's sitting alone in the living room." Jimin said while coming closer to me.

"Okay. Come soon though. I feel awkward." I kissed her cheek and went to sit down with Minzy.

"Minjeong, can I-" She sighed. "Can I stay here for a little bit?"

"Um, yeah. That's fine by me. But let's ask--"

"Of course you can." Jimin smiled at her as she sat down next to me.

"What the hell happened between you two?" I asked.

"Seungri. He's been..." She took a deep breath.

"...Well?"

"Having an affair."

"What?!" Jimin and I both said at the same time. "There's no way in hell my brother--"

"Yes! He has! " She exclaimed. "That's why I'm getting a divorce."

"Jimin-ah." I whispered to her ear. "I have to talk to my brother.I'll stay there tonight."

"Yeah, yeah. I know." She whispered back with a little disappointment in her voice.

"I'll go prepare stuff. You can sleep in my bed and Minzy can sleep in yours if you want."

"Sure. I'll do that." She breathed. "What about school though?"

"I'll just take stuff with me. Don't worry, I'll come but I might be late." I stood up and went to my room.

After prepared my bag, I went to the living room to say goodbyes before heading out. Then Jimin follow me to the door.

"Here." She handed me an umbrella.

"Thank you." I smiled. "Take care. Both of you."

"We will." She stated quietly. "I'll miss you." She pouted and I chuckled.