Chapter 12

¤ Jimin ¤

I was sitting at lunch alone. Again. God I miss Ningselle couple. It's been 6 days already. I'm gonna see them tomorrow at school but I wanted to hear them.

I missed those idiots.

I know that I should've called sooner, but I wanted to give them some privacy, if you know what I mean.

So that's when i decided to go to bathroom and call them.

I mean, they can't be sleeping , since it's not even morning.

I went to the bathroom and looked myself at the mirror. I washed my face and took a deep breath. I felt nervous and I didn't know why.

After all of that I opened my phone and looked for Ning's contact.

I pressed the green button and some beeps were heard before she answered.

"Hello?" I said. What I didn't expect to hear was some moans over the line.

"Scream louder!"

"Oh Aeri! Yes right there! Fu-" I closed the phone, half regretting that I called them. [a.n / Expect something special in the future ;)]

Two were the things that came to my head.

They definatly were not filming a documentary on how to fuck your best friend.

So they are together now. It was about time. And I don't know why but I felt somehow relieved knowing that Ning doesn't really have a crush on Minjeong.

And I definatly didn't feel relieved hearing my two best friends having sex.

"Jimin!" I turned my head and saw Yeji with Ryujin holding hands. "Come on. We have gym class."

"Okay I'm coming."

Time skip ---------->

I actually don't like gym class. Yes I do like exercising but myself at home. I'm one of these people who just sit during gym class and still get good grades.

Don't ask me how I do it, I don't even know.

I was sitting along with Yeji and Ryujin, since I have no one else to hang around with. They were talking about something which didn't quite intrigue me.

But I heard Minjeong's name in it and suddenly I was pretty into the conversation they were having.

"Yes, there are actually three groups interested in Minjeong at the moment."  Ryujin said to Yeji.

"First are the teacher's favorites, top class nerd. They call themselves StayC  and the one who created this group is Sieun." Yeji seemed very interested in this. But I bet that I was more interested than anybody else in the whole school.

(a.n / Again please go with the flow)

She's my roommate and I need to know stuff okay?

"Next are the 'Naughty One' am I right?" Yeji asked.

"Yes, the outlaw girls. But don't call them Naughty Ones. They don't like it. They prefer Billie." Ryujin answered. "Suhyeon was the one that gathered them."

"And the last ones are the ones that are popular with guys. The manager girls. Or else-" She was cut off by Yeji.

"Ive. By Gaeul."

"Good job, babe. You're a fast learner. I'm proud." She gave a peck to Yeji's cheek.

"These three groups manage all interaction with Minjeong?" I asked.

"Yuji you're still alive? Wow." Ryujin joked.

"Yes I am. Now tell me."

"That's exactly what's happening. According to them, Minjeong's for everyone to share." That sentence. That goddamn sentence. It made me mad. Really mad.

Minjeong's not a toy for everyone to share. She's a person with her own emotions. Even if she rarely shows that she has any.

"If you talk with her, or meet her, it can cause you big trouble!" Yeji also said while grabbing her girlfriend by her waist. "She's like goddamn natural treasure."

Oh no, I kissed natural treasure.

Correction, the national treasure kissed me. Me out of all the people in the world.

That's why she doesn't want to talk at school. Is she trying to protect me?

At least I'm feeling like it.

A cold breeze came by me making me shiver.

"I'm cold. I'm gonna go to classroom and get my coat." I told the girls and stood up.

"Okay. See you soon!" Ryujin said with her broken english, making me laugh.

I left them and I could hear kissing sounds. Damn, is it mating season and everyone's like this?

I opened the classroom's door and went to my desk. I grabbed my coat and saw the name tab on it, making sure it was mine.

But it wasn't.

It was Minjeong's.

"Shit!" I said out loud.

I didn't know what to do, so I panicked. After I put the coat into my bag, I went to the toilet and hid.

If they find out, I'm gonna be fucked. I thought.

I need to find Minjeong. Now.

The bell rang and so I ran to Minjeong's classroom. I saw her through the glass that the door had.

She was talking to some guys. No, actually some guys were asking her to help them with their homework.

I signaled her to look at me and she eventually saw me.

"Come here. It's important!" I mouthed. I hope she understood.

She stood up looking at me worriedly.

"Do you know the girl looking at you?" One of them asked. She looked at him blankly.

"No I don't. I just need to go to the toilet. Now move it." She's very good at acting cold.

She opened the door and saw me.

"Come to the economics hall 5 minutes after me and tell me what's going on." Nobody was at the hallway thankfully so they didn't see us.

"Okay." I responded and let her walk.

I waited and waited. 5 minutes passed by and I went to the room.

"Now, tell me." She told me.

"Don't be mad." She nodded.

"Look, you've got the wrong the coat. I accidentally took yours." I said while opening my bag and took the coat out.

She examined it for a little while and her eyes widened when she saw her name tag on it.

"You-" She started with an angry tone  and pointing her finger at me.

"Relax please. You promised that you wouldn't get mad." I grabbed her hand gently caressed it. "Take a deep breath."

Her eyes went from boiling red to soft. She took a deep breath and I saw that she relaxed. I felt like a magician making Minjeong calm down.

"Okay. Give me my coat now." She extended her hand, motioning me to give her her coat. So I did.

"You are lucky that your coat's in my bag. No one will be able to see it. Wait for me here. I'll be back in..." She looked at her watch. "3 minutes. Before the bell rings.

"Okay. Be quick." I said.

"I will. Don't worry." She winked.

Who would've know that this whole conversation was heard by that bitch Sieun and she even took pictures of my interaction with Minjeong.