Chapter 15

¤ Jimin ¤

I explained what happened to the girls and they were unsurprisingly shocked. I would've been too, to be honest, but that doesn't matter.

Aeri was gonna ask me a question but Minjeong's voice interrupted her. Bad timing.

"Jimin-ah, are you still-" Minjeong stopped talking when she saw me and my friends looking at her. "What's going on here?" Great, she sounds angry now.

"Okay. You might have to sit down for this one." I said and she nodded, sitting next to me.

"This is Ning and Aeri. They are my best friends. And they know." I said closing my eyes, afraid of her reaction.

She took a deep breath and sighed. Then she put her hand on my shoulder, making me open my eyes again.

"It's okay, as long as they don't say anything. We're good." She smiled.

"Wow." Ning and Aeri said at the time. "I didn't know Minjeong was this smiley." Aeri said.

"I'm not." Minjeong stopped smiling and cleared her voice. "Anyways, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Aeri." Aeri pointed at herself. "And this is Ning."

"Wait." Minjeong said. "Weren't you at the hospital a week ago?"

"Yeah. How do you know?" Ning answered for Aeri since she knew that she didn't like talking about that.

"She came with me." I answered and Minjeong  nodded. "Uhm, we gotta go. Minjeong, you should stay at home."

"But-" I cut her off.

"No buts! You're gonna call your boss and tell him that you're not gonna attend work for the next two days. Or else I will." I warned her.

"Okay. Fine. Let's go." She huffed and stood up.

"Bye~" I said and hugged the Ningselle couple. "See you tomorrow at school."

---------->

Basically, it's been a week since I met Minzy. We went out a couple of times and I enjoy her company a lot. I'm really envious of her.

I'm envious because she's able to do what she likes. She might have a passion for dancing, in which she's very good and passionate about, but she told me that she loved being an editor.

We were at a coffee shop once and I explained to her the situation that Minjeong and I are into. They're family anyways. She's supposed to know right?

So she came to Minjeong and I's apartment a few days back and she told me about their 'relationship' when Minjeong went grocery shopping.

Flashback

Minzy and I were laughing our asses off because she showed me a picture of Minjeong when she was a baby.

She had her middle finger in her mouth, probably licking it, and it looked like she was showing it to someone.

After we stopped laughing, I wanted to ask many questions to Minzy about Minjeong. But I was too shy to do so.

"U-Uhm, Minzy," I said, not looking at her.

"Chae, I've told you many times not to call me out that formal. Call me Unnie."  I chuckled.

"Okay unnie. I don't want to sound rude." She nodded, allowing me to continue. "But why does Minjeong look pained when she's looking at you?"