salxtravis

Sal was walking down the halls of nockfell high as usual when someone grabbed him by his collar of his shirt and pinned him on the lockers.

Sal opened his eyes and saw travis. "God will never love you freak" travis says letting go of sals collar."i couldnt give one care in the world" Sal says dusting his shirt off. "HOW DARE Y-". "TRAVIS YOU B*TCH" larry shouted as he ran towards the two. Travis gave Sal a dirty look and ran away.

"Did he hurt you sal, CAUSE I SWEAR ON MY LIFE I WIL-" "I'm fine he just pinned me on the lockers and told me bla bla bla yeah." Sal says interrupting larry. "Ok then, ok"

(Time skip to where sal find de note in da batchroom)

'Whats this' sal thought as he picks the crubled piece of paper up from the floor. 'It won't hurt to take a little peak' sal thought as he starts reading the paper.

(I honestly forgot what it said and I'm to lazy to go find out.)

'their gay?' sal thought 'That's nice but he doesn't want to feel that way too, that's, very sad' sal put the piece of paper back on the floor and began heading towards the door.

Just as he's about to leave sal heard someone crying in one of the stalls. "Uh hello" sal said walking towards one of the stalls. For a little sal heard nothing and peaked under the stall and saw travis. "WHY ARE YOU PEECKING UNDER THE STALL" travis yelled in a mad and confused tone.

"S-SORRY I-I just wanted to see who was crying" sal say sitting down back on the door. "What do you want" travis says putting his knees to his chest.

(Time skip to where they aren't enemies anymore cause I forgit what they said to eachother not lyin)

Ever since the talk sal and travis had they gotten closer and started to know eachother more. It's been a few weeks since they have gotten closer. And travis finally built up the courage to tell sal. 'Ok I got this' travis thought as he took deep breaths in and out. He walks up to sal and asked him if they could talk. "Sure" sal replied.

"So what did you want to talk about" sal asked looking at travis.

"I wanted to confess something to you" travis said looking up right down left and just stares at the floor. "What is it" sal said confused. "Sal...... i-i l-like -y-y-y-you. Travis says turning tomato red.

Sal stood there on silence and the loner the silence the deeper travis got hurt/scared. "Im sorry I just w-" travis was interrupted by soft warm juic- soft lips on his. Travis looked and saw sal with his mask halfway his face to only show his lips. Sal slowly backed away.

"might be hard to belive that a handsome boy like you likes me to"

Well what do you guys think should I continue on the book or not let me know I de comments
                 Until then next story

Goodbye my lovely coffe beans
PEACE ✌🏻