the stars

(Ngl but the pic on the top IS CUTE AS FUCKING HELL AGGGGGHHHHHH-)

Sals pov: tonight me and travis is going to that park we went to one day for a picnic to see the stars. "OK sal we leave in 15 minutes ok" travis shouted. "Alright I'll get a few thing ready then" I say as I grab some items such as a blanket 2 Häagen-Dazs (coffe and strawberry flavor) and put it in a basket.

(15 minutes later)

"Ok sal let's go" travis says smiling and grabbing my hand. I blush and nodded.

(At the picnic area they went that one day)

It's so much beautiful at night. We should probably come here more often. "Hey sal?" Travis says grabbing my attention. "Oh uh yes travy" I say smiling. "What made you fall inlove with me?" Travis asks me. "That's a silly question but I fell inlove with you when I first saw you." I say looking at the sky. I could tell travis was looking at me from the corner of my eye.

"B-but why i-i bullied you and larry I even insulted you guys" travis says stuttering. I look at him and I could see tears about to spill from his eyes. "Ar-are you crying?" I ask. "Wh-what no why woul-" before he could finish I pulled him into a tight embrace. "Travis nothing in this world could change my love for you I don't even care if you use to bully me I just knew you did it for a reason." I say calmly and kiss his forehead multiple times causing him to laugh and giggle.

(A little later)

I was laying in between travis's legs and telling him where the big dipper Is and the small.

Bonussss:

Travis: ok were herreeee

Sal: uhh travy this is a beach

Travis: WAIT WHAT?!!!

*Looks around frantically*

Travis: HOW TF-

Sal: *giggles*

Travis: *looks at sal and turn into a tomato*

Sal: how is this even possib-

BONUS 2

Travis: ok still want icecream?

Sal: ofc, pass me the strawberry one pls

Travis: =) ok 'v'

Travis: I'll take the vanilla then heh

*they both open their icecreams*

Both: it's melted....
(SOOOO CUTTTTEEE)

Well anyways I hope you guys enjoyed the story and thank you for even reading it check out my other books and yeah bye until the next story I guess

7:58 pm
Nov 10th thu 2022
Love no one