salxtravis

sals pov:

I was listening to music as I did some assignments from school when my earphones stopped working for some damn reason. I take my earphones out my ears as I try to get it to work again but fails. "Man wtf is w-" before I finish my sentence I heard a soft snore behind me.

I look behind me to see travis sleeping on my bed. I guess he was tired.

I stood up and sat down by his head. He was staying with us from now on. his father has life in prison. My dad said it was ok for him to stay. (see he coulda had a regular life if his father wasn't such a big loser)

I started caressing his hair. gosh it's so soft.

travis started waking up and I dropped a sweat. 'Oh sheet' I thought I took my hand put his hair and flopped on the bed pretending to be asleep.

travis's pov:
I woke up and noticed sal was sleeping right by my head. I felt heat rise to my face. 'Whats he doing here, I thought he was doing his work?' I thought as I get up.

I stood up from the bed and looked at sal. he looks uncomfortable. I pick him up bridal style and put him in a more comfortable position.

'better'

sals pov:
I hope he doesn't find out I'm faking. as my eyes were closed I felt hands pick me up in a bridal style way.

I peek open my eye and saw travis picking me up. 'OMG' I thought as he lays me down in a more comfortable position. 'DOES HE HAVE SUPER STRENGTH OR SMTH?!' I thought as I continued faking.

no one pov:
travis layer down next to sal face to face. Travis let out a sigh. "this is dumb cuz your asleep but, thank you sal, you and your father took me In even tho you know I bully you. I'm sorry for everything I've done. I should've never bullied you. it's just m-my father, if he knew I was inlove with a boy, with, with you, he would've killed me so I tried to get rid of the feeling, but I was stupid and thought if I bullied you it would go but it made it even worse. I'm glad we're friends now. but I still wish I told you how I felt instead of trying to get rid of the feeling." travis let out a small chuckle and looked at sal.

'h-he l-likes me??' sal thought as a sweat dropped.

Sal opened his eyes to see travis still staring at him. 'Oh shit' they both thought as both their eyes widen.

'I THOUGHT HE WAS ASLEEP!'

'I SHOULDNT HAVE OPENED MY EYES SHOOT!'

"Y-YOUR AWAKE?!" travis shouted.

"I-I UHH, S-SORRY?" Sal said as they both got up. "th-that means you heard everything I said doesn't it" travis said staring at sal.

Sal sat there feeling guilty for some reason. "I'm sorry sal I just w-" before he could even finish his sentence he was interrupted by a kiss.

Sal had taken off his mask to kiss travis.

Sal slowly backed away.

"lol I like you to, let's hope you still like me tho-"

end