salxnon!bullytravis

Ok so the title says it. This one travis never in his life bullied sal but still loves him but knows he shou- you know what he just never bullied him before everything else is still the same
Now onto the story 👋🏼👇🏻

Sal was as usual going to school with larry when he noticed someone in The coner of his eye. He looked and saw travis walking on the top left of the sidewalk. 'How did I not see him' sal thought. Then travis looked back and saw sal looking at him.

They both noticed and looked away quickly and blushing. "You looking at travis again" larry says wiggling his eyebrows. "Oh shut up" sal said playfully punching his arm.

(Time skip after there 3rd class and it's lynch time)

Sal larry Todd and Ash were eating lunch but it was bologna day so Ash Todd sal and Larry didn't eat. The group heard laughing and looked behind them. It was travis sitting there while milk was getting poured onto his head and his food thrown on the floor.

"So gay freak what are you going to do now huh?" one of the bullys say. "I-i-i d-d-" "i-i d-d-ont bla bla bla yeah yeah" the second bully says while the grab the food and throw it on the floor.

Sal got up and started walking towards them. "S-SAL" larry shouted.
"Hey, leave him alone." Sal said stopping infront of them. Travis started blushing. "Oh yeah and what are you going to do FREAK" one of the bullys say.

Sal has had enough. he grabbed the bully by the shirt and punched his nose. he fell on the ground holding his nose and it began to bleed. "still wanna call us freaks?" Sal asked as he took travis by his hand and took them to their table. The 3 idiots had sweat drops and left.

"are you ok travis" sal asked. "y-yeah, thank you" "for what?"

everyone at the table: wtf

Everyday since then sal and travis has been getting closer and travis barley dealt with the bullys and sal totally forgot that larry was there. (Jk)

It's been 6 months since they have been friends and they gotten really close and their feeling started to grow even more and more and one day sal finally decided to tell him.

"Hey travis want to come with me to the park." Sal asked, Travis blushed and accepted. (Btw it's the golden hour when they went to the park) as travis and sal walked down the park sal collected different types of flowers and made a flower crown. "Here travis" sal says showing travis the flower crown. Travis blushed and took it. "Th-thank you" travis said putting on the flower 🌼 🌸 crown.

Travis and sal sat down on a nearby bench and started talking about their favorite flowers.

"Travis can I ask you something" sal said taking his hand. "U-uh y-yeah" travis said stuttering a little and blushing.

"Ever since I met you my life grew brighter and lighter" sal said looking him in the eyes. All travis could do was blush and look away. "Ok so travis, will you pls go out with me" sal said holding travis's hand a bit tighter. "YES" travis shouted.

"O-oh I'm s-sor-" before travis could finish sal had kissed him and he kissed back.

"There's no need to be sorry travis"

Ok so I read .y stories and boi some have the same ending but I really need request on both my stories.
I'm gonna make another book and you'll see what it's about
Anyways I must go goodbye
I shall write another prt and it shall come out in 2 days or more.
GOODBYE 👋🏼
3:13 WED OCT 12