sals mothers alive

In this one sals mother and sal left the park early sooo that means he never got hurt and didn't get those scars on his face. So yeah, oh and in this one sal had just moved to nockfell with both his mom and dad. Enjooyyyy

No one's pov:
Sal woke up to the smell of pancakes. 'That smells good' sal thought as he got up from his bed. Sal brushed his teeth, fixed his hair, and put new clothes on.

He walks put into the kitchen and saw his mom putting 3 plates of pancakes on the table. "oh! Just in time, I was about to come wake you up!" Sals mom said with a warm smile on her face. Sal smiled as he walked to the kitchen.

Sal sat down on a stool and grabbed a plate smiling, the pancakes had smiles on them ;-;

Thats cute ngl

"Thanks mom" sal said as he gave her a warm smile "your welcome sweetie" sals mom said as she walked over and gave him a kiss.

Sal began eating the pancakes and he loved it.

"HENRYY" Diane yelled "IM COMING SORRY" Henry yelled back as he ran into the kitchen. "Sorry I was trying to find my jeans" Henry said as he kissed Diane. "Well now that you did, come have some before you go to work" Diane said giving Henry a warm smile.

Sal sits there looking at the 2 lovebirds talking away. "Dad, it's already 7:56, your late" sal said with a blank stare. Henry gave him the same stare. The 2 stared at eachother for a while before leaving.

"Haha, ok sal now go to school, it's almost 8:30" sals mom said laughing a little. "Thanks mom see you after school" sal said hugging his mother and receiving a kiss.

(AT HELL)

"YO WATUP DUDE" larry shouted at sal as he pat his back ruff. "OUCH, Hah larry, I swear, are you working out?" Sal asked as he rubs his neck. "Pshh, no, why are my muscles popping?!" Larry shouted in sals ears.

"SAL!" a voice shouted from a distance. Sal and larry looked behind them and saw travis running up to them. "HEY TRAVIS" Sal shouted back. Sal and travis gave eachother the biggest hug. "I missed you" travis said as he rests his head on sals neck. "Boi it's only been 2 days, t-"

Prt 2 will come out soon I'm just tired and gay so night btw the 2nd prt might be the last chapter of this book and I'm going to straight up do a face reveal