lets get married

Yes the title is cringe but idc. In this shot sal and travis's age is 24 and 25. In this one sal had not killed anyone.
So enjoy adding myself austyn. If your thinking what about the other characters like Ash and larry, nah I want to add myself cuz i want to. Now fr tho enjoy the story.

Travis's pov:

I was sitting on the bed in our room. I was nervous. I wanted to tell sal something. I wanted him to marry me. We've been together since we were 17 and 18. (7 years I think).

As I was thinking sal came in the room in a towel. "Hey travis have you seen my hair brush" sal asked me as he runs his hand through his hair.

I blushed at the view. "O-oh EhEm, yeah it's in the cabinet in the bathroom." I said clearing my throat. He smiled at me and thanked me and went back to where he came from.

I sigh as I have no idea how or when to do it. 'I have to ask someone, I think they would know what to do.' I thought as I pull my phone out.

'I'll call them tonight when sal goes to sleep' I thought as I put my phone back.

Sal came out in the room with his matching pjs on. The clothes were baggy due to how small he was.(let's just pretend that the clothes he's wearing is alot bigger than he expected, and he bought it online.)

"Hey travis what r u doing" sal said sitting next to me on the bed. "O-oh nothing just thinking" I say blushing. Sal let out a little laugh and kissed me.

"Do you want to come and sleep with me" sal said crawling onto the bed. "Yes absolutely" I say going on the bed as well.

Sal opened his arms and I went in them. We started cuddling and sal drifted off to sleep.

'Ok, now I can make the call' I thought as I slowly move from sals arms trying to not wake him up.

I was successful 😌

I walk outside into the living room and pull out my phone. I looked at their number until I finally pressed call.

???: hello?

Travis: hey?

???: Is that you travis?

Travis: yes it's me

???: oh well why the hell are you calling so late

Travis: wellllllllllll.

???: well what.

Travis:...........

???: hello?

Travis: I-I need your help

???: with what? A body?

Travis: WHAT?! NO tch just listen

(Explains he wants to marry sal but doesn't know how to do it.)

???: well travis you called the right person, but why didn't you call Ash or larry or Todd dude?

Travis: idk ok I just don't know now pls help me

???: eh ok fine

Travis: thank you, now what do I do.

???: alright then so first....
(They scheme a little plan)
???: now do you remember what I said.

Travis:....*snore*

???: oh hell naw....TRAVIS

Travis: HEM I'm up I'm up

???: so do you remember what I said.

Travis: yes.
???: good cause I'm coming over tomorrow.

Travis: why?