prt 2 of 👆🏻

Ok so like i said in prt 1 im gon show my face at the end of this story so yeah and Ik the picture on top has nothing to do with this story but, I love it bro noice fanart, and it's not mine obviously, cuz my art is hell. Now onto the story.

(At lunch)

"Sal come sit with me!" travis said happily. "O-ok, hey guys I'm gonna go sit with travis, see ya" sal said as he Bagan to walk away from a jelly larry, a idc Todd, and a NOO Ashley.

Sal sat down next to travis and had a small conversation. "So sal how was your weekend" travis said interested with what he was going to say. "Oh it was alright, on Saturday me and the others went to a pool, I wish you could've came" sal said looking at a blushing travis.

"Y-you wished I was w-with you?" Travis said stuttering. "Well yeah, I like you" sal said blushing.

The blush they had was visible so they couldn't look at eachother. "W-well you could come with us this Saturday if you want" sal said looking at travis again. "Oh well were are you guys going?" Travis asked. "Were going to the amusement park for Larry's birthday, his mom suggested it." Sal says grabbing travis's hand.

All travis's ass could do was blush. "And I would really like it if you came" sal says blushing a little more. Travis was now officially a 🍅

"I-i-i c-could t-t-try a-ask m-my m-mother!" Travis shouted. Everyone stared. Then travis had ofcourse passes out.

(SKIP to Saturday)

"Travis sweetheart are you ready yet?" Travis's mom asked. "Oh, yeah I'm ready" travis replied. "Ok good cause your friends are outside" she says smiling. "THEY ARE?!" travis shouted as he ran to the door to see sal, larry, Ash, Todd, Maple, and chug.

"Hey travis, you ready?" Sal asked. "Uh y-yeah, lemme go do smth first." Travis says walking towards his mom. "Ok mom I'm going now, I'll see you when I come home." Travis said hugging his mother. His mother then gave him a kiss on the forehead. "CMON TRAVIS LETS GO" sal shouted. Travis blushed and told him he was coming and said his goodbyes.

His mom ofc noticed his blush. All his mom could do was smile.

(At the amusement park)

"Alright kids, now we are splitting you guys into groups sooo, Ash your with larry and todd, Maple your with chug and sal your with travis, k?" Lisa said as all the kids went with their own partners. Everyone was to meet here at 6 and it was 3. Lisa went with Diane somewhere.

As everyone parted ways sal and travis did aswell.

Sal and travis had cotton candy, candy apples, and some regular foods ofc, no one wants a stomach ache right? It was currently 5, they had one more hour so they decided to ride the fucking ferris 🎡 wheel.

Sal and travis got on and told jokes whole slowly going in a circle. (Lol watch whats about to happen)

Just then the ferris wheel got stuck in place and sal and travis was at the fucking top.

"This is just like th movies!" Sal shouted." That action made travis jump. "oh sorry travis ill keep it down" sal says chuckling. As they both sat there in silence sals cellphone went off. It was larry.

Bignose: yo sally where you at dude we're all waiting for you and travis?:(

Smurf: sorry larry me and travis is stuck on the ferris wheel, I think the wheel broke or smth idk

Bignose: oh well im not helping you lovebirds ;)

Smurf: no wait pls help us

Bignose: *no reply*