moving

Yup moving must be tiring cause I moved twice and bro my arms aren't even alive

3rd pov:
"Wow I can belive were almost there huh?" Sal said looking at travis who was driving. "Yeah me either" travis responded with a soft smile on his face. Sal grabbed travis's hand and held it all the way until there destination.

(Timeskipcausemyinsominahatesme)

Travis and sal had just arrived at their new house and it's beautiful

Travis and sal starts to take boxes in and place it where it need to be

Sal picked up a box full of picture frames that showed everyone back in nockfell. He already misses them. A soft smile plastered on his face as he sets the box in their new room

(Oh, so pretty 😭😭 I wanna marry my crush and be with her forever I hope she like me tho or I hope she likes girls to ☹️ fuck this is about sal and travis)

As sal puts the pictures on his nightstand he felt warm hands wrap around his stomach. "Travis?" Sal asked as he turns his head slightly only to be met by a kiss. "I love you sal" travis said as he pulled away.

Travis and sal were hugging for a good 3 minutes and continued unpacking. After a few hours they were finally done and ready to do whatever they wanted until they heard a knock at their door.

"Are we expecting visitors?" Travis asked sal as he walked towards the door. "Not that I think of." Sal replied. Travis opened the door to a crying larry,  a laughing Ashley, and a happy Todd.

Sal: "Larry?"

Obviously Larry's ass: "SALLY FACEE!!"

Ashley: "yo wattup"

Todd: "You guys have a very nice set up"

Travis: "Oh hey guys, what are you guys doing here?"

"Well since you guys left this man child wouldn't stop crying" Ashley said looking at larry.

Larry was to busy hugging/smothering sal with his nice muscles (Lol sorry I had to)

Ashley: "Larry let go of sal"

Sal: *unable to talk cause he's being squished* eek

*Ashley Todd and travis pulling them away from eachother*

After what felt like hours they finally got them away from each other.

They stayed over, chatted, played games, talked about new house, ate, and had fun.

The lot left and it was once again just travis and sal alone. "Sigh, how did you become friends with such nice caring ass people sal?" Travis said chuckling and grabbing sal. Sal let out a small giggle and hugged travis and rest his forehead on travis's. (Fuxking cute fam🥲)

"I love you sal"

*snore*

Bruh

Well people that's the end of this shot hehe I'm not that creative so it sucks I know but it's cute at the same time 🥲. Anyways I hoped you liked it and have a good ass day lovely reader peace