why do you bully me?

Travis's pov:
I was walking towards school when I noticed sal and his friends walking together. I slightly blush and start speed walking away. 'No I can't like him it's disgusting its not how a boy should feel, and father would just beat me' I thought as I reached the school's entrance. I look back and saw sal looking at me.

He waved at me but all I could do is just blush and run away. I hope sal didn't notice that I blushed.

I went to my first class: history
I sat down relived that I'm not in any classes with sal or anyone who's close to him. "Ok students, today we will have someone join us cause he didn't go on a feild trip with the rest of his class." The art teacher said looking out the door. "Come on in sweetie"

My heart skipped a beat when I saw sal come in the room. 'I think the universe hates me' I thought as I slam my head on the desk blushing wild. "Travis Hon are you ok" the teacher asked me. "Y-yes I'm f-fine" I say jumping a little.

"Ok then sal pls take a seat next tooooooooooo..........hmmmmmmmmmmmmm let's seeeeee.....OH travis." The teacher says pointing at me. Out of all the open seats she chose the one next to me. He walked towards the seat and sat down. He looked at me and waved. "Hey travis funny seeing you here" sal says putting his hand down. "Shut it f-freak" I say as I turn my head away.

Sal looked at his hands and I looked back at him. I hope I didn't hurt his feelings. It's just I don't wanna fall inlove with him. I don't want to get hurt by my father.

"I-im sorry" I say to him blushing. He looked at me and from the look of his eyes he was shocked. "Wh-what?" I say wondering why he was looking at me like that. "You've never apologized to me before" sal says making his prosthetic move.

"W-well that m-might be the only o-one you get" I say stuttering a little. I heard sal giggle and my face turned soft as I saw him giggling. Dang it why is his laugh so cute.

(Time skip to after class.)

The bell rang and everyone got up except sal. He must have fallen asleep. I lightly shake him to wake up. 'Wait what am I doing' I thought as sal woke up. "Oh its the end of class already" sal says stretching. He looks very cute. Nope. Nope. Nope. Stop it.

"Thanks travis for waking me up, yknow you've been alot nicer than usual." Sal says standing up. I blush and hide my face. "Wh-what are you talking about" I say trying not to stutter.

"Well today you said you were sorry after I looked down to look at my nails, second you wake me up cause class was done, which was right now."
Sal says. I don't know why I like him. "I-idk i-i g-guess I just f-felt like it." I say rubbing the back of my neck.

We both stood there in silence for a moment. "Umm, can i ask you a question." Sal said tilting his head. "G-go ahead." I say putting my hand down.

"Why do you bully me" sal said looking down at his hands. "I-i-i-.......I don't know" I say as my eyes begin to tingle. "Sal I wanna be honest, I I don't know why and it's wrong but I have always liked you, since I first saw you actually." I say as tears began to flow out of my eyes.

I felt a soft hand on my cheek and when looked up I saw sal crying as well. Why was he crying. Did I say something wrong or what did I do. "you always bullied me so I thought that you never liked me." Sal says as he starts to chuckle. He looks up and slowly lifts his mask halfway up his face.

When I saw his lips my eyes widen. They look so soft. He leaned in and kissed me on my lips.

He slowly backed away from the kiss. "I love you travis." Sal says putting his mask back down. "B-but what about m-my dad." I say about to cry once again. "We can figure that part out." Sal says pulling me in for a hug. I won't ever forget this moment.

"Thank you sal"

End
Bonusss

Teacher: "YESSSSS"
Sal: "AHHH"
Travis: "AHHHH"
Sal: "MS. SARA, YOUR STILL HERE"
Teacher: "Well ofc I am this is my class dude"
Sal: "oh thats right"
Teacher: *LAUGHS*
travis: *nosebleed*
Sal: "TRAVIS YOUR NOSE"

Pls. 👇🏻