salvis genderbend?

3rd pov:

"well gnnight travy" sal said snuggling up against travis's chest. "Goodnight sal" travis replied. Sooner or later they both drifted off to sleep.

*a small portal opens*

*jumps in and sees sal and travis sleeping*

"Hehehehheh welp sorry travis and sal but I have to"

*touches sal and travis*

BwRoP

" //''// dang they look Hella f-"

*gets sucked into the portal*

"Man"

(In✨️da✨️morning✨️)

Sal slowly opens his eyes. "Sigh what a weird dream" sal snuggling even more into travis's chest. But only to find that it's very soft. "Huh??" Sal sat up and took a good look at travis. ".........AHHHHHH WTF ARE U?!!" Sal screamed at the top of his lungs. Travis shot up from bed and looked at sal. His vision was blurry but he could somehow see a blue head with long hair. "S-sal is that you are you ok??" Travis said rubbing his eyes. "ANWSER MY QUESTION, WHO R U?!!" Sal screamed once again. Travis had noticed that his voice was higher.

Travis opened his eyes to see a  cute long blue haired girl. "...sal?" Travis said taking a closer look at sal. "H-how do you know my name." He asked. "Sal it's me travis" travis said. "T-travis?, but hiw your a girl." Sal said pointing at him. Travis looked down to see he has boops. He quickly looks away and points at sal as well. "You are to" travis said.

Sal looked down and aswell looked away. "B-but how" sal said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"GREAAAT QUESTION"

"AHHHH"

"OH GOD"

"AUSTYN?!!"

"STFU AND LISTEN"

"........"

".........."

"Ok so I turned you both into girls to see how you would last for 12- NO 24 hours heheh"

"24 HOURS?!! WHY?!"

"CUZ I WAS BORED, NOW IF YOU WOJLD EXCUSE ME IM LEAVING GBYE!"

*dissapears*

"I SWEAR TO G-"

and you guys can write down what happens next ig