Pregnant Part 1 (The News)

After a nice quiet stay in Boston, where they took romantic strolls through at the local parks during the day, and cuddled in their room at night, Victor and Elsa returned home as husband and wife. When they returned, they earned enough money at their jobs and bought a beautiful two-story house, perfect to start a family.

The young couple began their new life together; Victor working at a local science lab and selling a few of his inventions and Elsa working as an archivist for the New Holland Historical Society. A few months had passed since they moved into their new home and lately, Elsa had started to feel very strange. She felt it difficult to stay awake at times especially during the day, she's been feeling unnaturally dizzy, and she could hardly keep her food down, nearly throwing up after every meal almost every single day.

One morning, Elsa and Victor were still in bed when she woke up with a familiar sickening feeling in her stomach; she felt like she was going to throw up. She sat up, only for Victor to begrudgingly wake up.

"Els? Is everything okay?" He asked, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Uh... it's nothing." She lied as she proceeded to get out of bed.

"Elsa, this is been going on for the past few weeks; it clearly isn't 'nothing'. Come on, what's wrong?" Victor said, turning to see Elsa head towards the bathroom with a hand to her stomach.

"Sorry... I'm just... really not feeling well. I'll be right back, just gimme a minute." She replied before closing the bathroom door. In bed, Victor could faintly hear a gagging and haggard coughing soon afterwards; his wife was vomiting again.

'Not again...' He thought.

At this point, Elsa felt so miserable and fed up that she finally decided that she had enough. She wanted to know what was going on with her, so she booked an appointment with the local physician, Dr. Karen Rodney, to get to the root of the problem.

Later that day, Victor was in the living room reading a book when his wife came home. When he looked up from his book, he saw that Elsa's eyes were pretty wide, as if she was given news. Either exciting or terrible, he didn't know.

"Els? What'd the doctor say?" He asked, putting the book down.

"No... nothing's wrong. I just... I have something important to tell you." Elsa replied nervously.

Victor gestured for Elsa to sit down next to him and tell him everything Dr. Rodney had told her earlier that day; she sat down next to her husband and put a hand on her abdomen.

"Is everything okay, hon?" Victor asked; she didn't respond, causing him to reach out and take her hand. "Elsa, what's wrong?"

"I have news." She said bluntly.

"What kind of news?"

"Victor... how many kids would you like to have?"

This sudden question surprised Victor; he hadn't really thought about that until now.

"I don't know, one... maybe, two or three. Why do you ask?" He replied.

"Good." Elsa grinned at that answer; she leaned closer to her husband's ear. "Because I'm pregnant."

Victor's eyes widened and his jaw dropped as he looked at his wife.

"Is... this true?" He asked; she nodded.

"Yes, I'm having a baby." She said, her excited grin still plastered on her face.

Victor blinked a few times before he wrapped his arms around her in a smothering hug and started to burst into laughter. Elsa laughed along with him as she hugged him back.