Chapter 14: Taken Back

Dream POV.

I listened quietly to the meeting, people were talking loudly around me as I was working out another business deal. It was something to do with a strip club on the edge of town wanting us to supply them with drugs, although it was hard to tell since I wasn’t focusing.

The club manager was just trying to give me a list of good reasons to invest time, money, and drugs, (none of which were actually that good). He had also brought a couple of his strippers, none of whom I was interested in, however some of my men who worked in the drug ring were having a better time.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, causing the club manager to send me a look as I went to check who it was. Upon seeing Karl’s name on the screen I smiled from under my mask before standing up. “Thank you for your pitch. I have other business to deal with however I will consider your offer.”

As I talked I walked out of the room, I pressed the answer button and pulled my phone to my ear. “What do you need, Karl?” I asked the brunette.
“Hey Dream,” Karl answered. “We might need… a little bit of help.” He stated, seeming worried about what he was going to say.

I had a feeling I already knew what it was going to be about, but just in case I was wrong I decided to ask. “What do you need help with?”
“George ran off.” Karl explained, and I sighed since I had suspected that was the case.
“So you lost George?” I questioned, but was surprised when Karl told me I was wrong.

“He isn’t lost,” the brunette informed me. “We know where he is. He is at mall security, at the Manburg Mall, the one you own. But we were told to leave when we chased after him.”
“I’ll call them and tell them not to let him leave,” I informed him, and was about to hang up before adding that I’d be there to pick him up.

“Pick him up?” Karl questioned, immediately sounding worried for George’s safety. “It’s fine Dream. If you call the mall security and tell them that George is coming with us we can deal with him ourselves.”
“No need,” I responded. “I have nothing else to do today.”

Without allowing him to respond I hung up the phone, shoving it back into my pocket before heading down to the garage. I walked over to one of my favourite cars, a bright green sports car, and decided to take it for a drive.

It wasn’t that long of a drive to the Manburg mall, and I had become familiar with the route, since I visited there often. The place reminded me of all the afternoons I spent with George, we went on several dates there. They weren’t overly classy dates, but I had always enjoyed coming here cause it made us happy.

Whether it was watching a movie and eating popcorn in a warm cinema. Or eating sushi while trying to make each other laugh. Or competing in a tournament in the arcade, seeing who could win the other person the better prize. Or us buying a bunch of junk food to eat together while playing video games at his house. Almost every inch of that place I had some fond memories of.

After driving for ten minutes or so, I pulled into the carpark. Karl and Sapnap were both standing by the car they had come here in. Both of them seemed awkward as I stopped my car in the space beside them and stepped out. “Hey Dream,” Sapnap greeted awkwardly. “How are you doing?”

“I was doing a lot better before I got a phone call saying that you lost George in a shopping mall.” I said, crossing my arms and giving them both a disapproving look.
“We didn’t technically lose him,” Karl reminded me. “He is sitting in a security booth. Have you made a phone call about it?”

“Yes I have,” I replied. “Now, let’s go.” I began walking inside, the two of them following after me while still seeming cautious. Inside the building the two of them pointed out the mall cop that had taken George and I approached him. Currently he was busy helping out a woman, giving her directions to a store of some kind, and I waited for him to finish talking before I approached.

He recognised me almost instantly, immediately holding out his hand as a greeting, a form of respect. “Hello,” I greeted, taking his hand and shaking it. “I was wondering if I could talk to you about something regarding my employees.” The security guard glanced over at them and immediately seemed awkward.

“They work for you?” He asked cautiously. “I didn’t know about their story sir. I was just trying to be logical about it.” I motioned for him to stop, and he immediately did.
“Don’t worry,” I responded. “Making sure that they have proof makes you a good employee. In fact, I will talk to your bosses about getting you a promotion for your great work.”

I watched as his face lit up with excitement, since I knew that a person’s own benefit could often outway their logical thinking. Still, I continued. “I just came to help my employees. It is hard for them to focus when their… uh-”

“When my step brother ran off, due to his delusions.” Sapnap jumped in, and I raised my eyebrow at him from under the mask at the story.
“Well then I am sorry for the inconvenience then sir.” The guard continued. “Right this way. Your step brother has been sitting at the security desk for about ten minutes, nothing major.”

“That’s good to know.” The ravenette responded, and even though it seemed that the mall cop took him as being happy it was quite clear he wasn’t.
“Yeah,” I could see the mall cop sending me a side glance. “I have been taking good care of him though. He has had some food and something to drink.”

Good’, I thought, since after he ran off I might lock him in his room without food for a couple of weeks. That might teach him not to run off again. I didn’t say anything though, instead thanking him for taking care of the ‘family members’ of my employees.

George was sitting there, and he lifted his head to look at us before freaking out. “Thank you,” I said. “We need to get him back to the car, his medication is in there.” I walked over to George and grabbed his arm, helping him stand up. “Come on George. You need to go have your medicine.” I said loudly, playing into Sapnap’s story of the brunette’s delusions.

I could tell that George knew better to resist, and he reluctantly stood up. My arm held a tight grip on him, leading him out of the mall and towards where our cars were parked. Sapnap and Karl were lagging behind as I pushed George into the passenger seat of my car. At this point he was beginning to shake and I didn’t say anything, deciding I’d deal with it when I got back home.
_________________________________________
1227 words

Dream's planning on punishing George... Kinky