introduction

Ok so

In this book there will be references to my currently incomplete five hargreeves x y/n, due to this fact. Y/ns last name isnt l/n it is, Thompson. 

Y/n is a girl born in france , but her parents are both British so they moved to London when she was eighteen months old, when she was fifteen she moved back to France (near Disneyland paris😱) with two of her bffs due to paparazzi and people sa'ing her.

She now lives with her two roommates in a large house with a couple guest bedrooms and afew pull out sofas.

Her roommates are 18 yr old korean twins named bethany (Beth for short) and felix ( lix for short) who both grew up in england , and so did their parents (hence their names not being Korean)

When her co stars from the umbrella academy need somewhere to stay , she offered them a place in her house for two weeks , which beth and lix happily agreed to.

The co stars coming to the house are

David castañeda
Tom hopper (fellow brit🤭)
Emmy raver-lampman
Robert sheehan
Aidan Gallagher (y/ns cast bestie/crush😱)
Justin H. Min
Elliot page
Ritu arya (fellow brit 2🤭)

Bethany  looks like this

Felix looks like this

Y/n is 18 years old In this and she can speak korean , french , spanish , swedish ,italian and german

Her bday is 18th September,  so her and aidan are literally a year apart .

Will a romance finnaly sprout between the two?

Who knows , you will have to read to find out.