26

Y/ns pov

I woke up the the feeling of aidan gently kissing down my neck and shoulders

" aidan" I groaned and stretched "what are you doing?"

He continued gently kissing my soft skin until he was right beside my ear

" loving you while I can" he whispered lovingly

" what time are you leaving on Monday?" I asked sadly

" like, 10 am" he sighed

" wont I already be in college by that time?" I said

" sadly, yes" he nodded making me feel tears prickle in my eyes that soon began flooding down my face " wow, hey , are you crying?" He rolled me over so I was facing him

My face was resting on my knees as I sobbed loudly

" hey, look at me " he rubbed my back gently as I lifted my head "I'm gonna miss you, but we'll see eacother again . I promise " he re assured me " and when we feel its necessary, we will move in together, get married have kids...how many do you want?"

" two" I sniffed " one girl , one boy. Paris and Ryan. Ones named after where we got together.  One named after you"

" awww " he smiled " but why dont we name the boy after you, or where we met?"

"Toronto and Hamilton in Ontario, Canada." I giggled

" Hamilton is a nice name" he shrugged " or. We could have Hamilton as our base. What names can we get from Hamilton?"

" milton " I said " but then it would be paris and milton. That sounds a bit to much like paris Hilton "

" good point, we can ditch the boys name for now and cross that bridge when we come to it. Ok?"

I nodded and allowed him to pull me into a hug so my face was buried in his chest

" do you wanna go have a bath?" I asked sweetly

" yeah, cmon lets go"

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Me and aidan had gotten out of the bath afew hours ago, and we were now binge watching TV shows and movies together

Right now we were watching big hero six. One of my favourite movies ever.

" I want a baymax to cuddle " I sighed, aidan laughed

" I can't get you that, however i could get you a squishmallow" he said " speaking of getting you stuff , Christmas. On Christmas day  we only have until 12pm to celebrate it , mabye earlier , so what do you want?"

" you of course " I looked up at him with a giggle

He smiled and pulled me onto his lap, we kissed passionately

" you're so cute" he smiled while running a hand up and down each of my thighs , we kissed again. I deeped it by grabbing onto his hair and pulling him even closer. 

He squeezed my side making my mouth open and giving his tounge an entrance.

His hands now sat on my hips and he moved away from my lips and kissed down my neck.

I moaned quietly as he found my sweet spot

" there it is " he said with a smirk

He continued kissing and sucking down on that area as well as others until my neck was covered in hickeys , I did the same in return .

I trailed back up to his lips and we continued kissing , tounge included ,  after a while we both moved away from each other breathlessly , a string of saliva connecting us both.

" that was..." aidan smiled

" amazing " I finnished for him " I love you"

" I love you too bubs"

We gently kissed one and other , I laid my head down in the crook of his neck and shut my eyes.

I felt Aidan rubbing circles in my back while he let out an occasional chuckle at the movie .

After a while both of his hands ended up cupping my ass and just stayed there .

I smiled contently and allowed myself to doze off into a peaceful sleep