21

Y/ns pov

It was the lesson before lunch, gym.  I'm an amazing runner , and an even better football player. Which is the only reason I was excited for this.

Felix was in art, he didn't like sport so he didnt choose the corse. But me and Jax were getting changed into our gym clothes and putting a purple bib over the top to symbolise our teams.

*your fit*

I quickly threw on the bib over my outfit and followed the rest of the team outside , we were against the teal team

" y/n " said the team captain, frank "evaluation on the teal team"

" pretty mid" I said, I watched over the teams we played against to get a better advantage " players 5 and 7 dont know their left and rights. The captain cant run with a ball, half of them dont know how to tackle. But they do have nick and Joseph, our old players who know our every move so, watch our for them. "

He nodded " everyone in your places "

We all piled onto the field and began stretching in our places , the other team looked nervous.  We could use that. 

I was striker , maximum goals per game are eight. But playing against these idiots, easy fifteen.

The ref blew a whistle and the game was on

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●

We won 18-7 , half of the points were made by jax actually. 

I smiled at our victory,  frank handed me a towel for my sweat when suddenly someone grabbed me from behind and spun me around

" that's my girl!" Came aidans voice from behind me as he put me down " you never told me you could play soccer"

I spun around so I was facing him

" I didn't think it was important" I shrugged

He nodded then kissed me , I allowed him to bury his head in the crook of my neck and hug me tightly .

We earned some weird looks, I knew people were gonna think I was lying, but in their faces because I dont do lying about stuff like that .

" you're cute when you're clingy" I whispered

" shut up I haven't seen you in ages" he replied then planting a small kiss in the crook of my neck " can we please go to lunch now?"

" once I get changed" I replied

" can I come into the changing room with you?" He asked

" only members of the team are allowed , sorry baby" I tried to pry myself away from him

" noooooo...I could sneak in behind you , huh! No! I could hide in the pouch of your jumper. We'll just say you're pregnant " he said with wide happy eyes

" baby" I cupped his cheek " I'll be in and out like the flash, promise"

" okay, see you at lunch bubs"

He quickly kissed me and walked away

Felix's pov

I sat at the lunch table alone, waiting for y/n aidan and jaxon to arrive,  Jax came first then aidan . I had the awkward honour of introducing them to each other

We all silently waited for y/n to arrive, aidans leg bounced violently, last time she hadnt been seen for this long ,well....you know what.

" she should be finnished by now" said Jax " its been like fifteen minutes, her usual time is five minutes or less."

" I dont know " I sighed " but if she isnt in for band next period I'm going to cry"

" shes in band?" Aidan asked

" yeah, she plays drums and some other instrument I cant remember" jax nodded " also she sings "

Aidan looked disappointed, I couldn't tell why, but I knew for a fact something was wrong.

Suddenly two hands clasped my shoulders from behind and y/n climbed over the back of the bench then sitting between me and aidan

" hey guys, sorry I took so long " she smiled " wha--"

" y/n what were you doing?" Asked Aidan 

" what? I was getting dressed?" Her eyebrows furrowed while an innocent smile played at her lips

" you dont take that long " aidan shook his head  " were you doing it again?" She shook her head "were you cheating on me!?"

" what the fuck" y/n spat " aidan , how dare you accuse me of that! I took 'that long', because after I got dressed, I had to lock up the changing rooms, then go to the bathroom , then a professor asked me to help clean up the assembly hall after this morning. Asshole."

She sighed angrily and took her lunch from her bag then began eating . Aidan sat there, looking shocked and disappointed in himself while me and jax just ignored the awkward tension between all of us and began devouring our lunch.

Y/ns pov

" sorry" aidan finnaly piped up after a while

I slapped him in the back of the head  " that's for the accusation, and this is for the apology " I kissed him , he immediately kissed back " dont say that again or itll be worse than a slap in the back of the head "

" understood " he smiled then kissed me once more " I really did miss you yknow "

" I would hope so its been almost a month since we last talked in person " I chuckled " I missed you to"

Suddenly the bell sounded , I was about to get back up when aidan pulled me back down

" meet me at the gate when schools over , I've got a hotel room we can stay in so we are finnally alone, no dog, no cast , no Felix jaxon or beth. Just us" he smiled at

" alright " I smiled then kissed his cheek " see you after shool"