38

Y/ns pov

Whilst on my walk I realised so many things I had to do with aidan , there was a shopping centre (WITH A PRIMARK) and there were so many amazing date ideas.

I opened the front door of my parents house and stepped in, I had been on that walk for atleast three hours now so the entire house was awake .

Suddenly as I was about to walk into the kitchen will blocked the door with his body

" what do you want " I sighed

" if you kiss me , you can come through " he smirked

This bitch " I'd rather nail my tounge to the roof of my mouth."

" yeah, but you wont. So kiss me , or no kitchen " he continued

I grabbed the arm he was leaning on the door with, swiftly turned him around and began breaking his arm from behind his back.

" or, I go into the kitchen without being harassed. Or I snap your fucking arm" I said , a sadistic smile on my face as I saw his pleading eyes

" y/n dont be to aggressive now" said my mother

" nope in this family we tap out" I replied

Will began aggressively tapping the door frame, I let him go and walked past.

" wanna tell us where you were?"asked wills mum

" you're not my mum, I dont have to tell you shit " i said " but ... if you must know I was on a walk. den här jäkla familjen jag svär vid, är de angelägna om att irritera mig?" I sighed, speaking swedish so they couldn't hear what I was saying.

" what was that?" Asked d/n

" swedish. rövhål " I replied, then walking back through to the reptile room. I found peice in their silence .

I took cheddar out , he wrapped himself around my arm and rested his head in my palm. He always did this , he was a very affectionate snake . And very small for his breed .

" hi cheddar" I said , the snake turned to face me . Like a dog he stuck his tounge out happily "wanna meet aidan?"

He gave a small hiss, not an aggressive one, which I took as a yes and began walking him up to my room . cheddar made his way up my arm, so his head rested on my shoulder and his body was coiled around my wrist forearm and elbow.

I opened my bedroom door and stepped in

" hi bubs" aidan smiled " you're finnaly ba-- Why the fuck is there a snake on your arm" he looked utterly bewildered

" this is cheddar I told you about him when Emmy gave me cooper, remember ?" I smiled

" yes, I remember, but dont snakes like...... coil themselves around you to know. End your life?" His eyebrows furrowed

" cheddar doesn't " I shrugged "when we got him he used to but we trained him and now he has no murderous intent "

I walked over to the bed, cupped aidans cheek and kissed him gently . It lasted a while , and after a few seconds I felt the reptiles head poking my cheek. I began giggling to myself

We pulled away and I was still laughing as cheddar poked his head all around my face

" hey! Dont you kiss her , that's my job" Aidan said " but on a more serious note, can we put cheddar back in his house. I want to cuddle and the last thing I'd want is for him to get hurt "

" alright , but you're coming with me " I rolled my eyes fondly

Aidan literally jumped out of bed and grabbed my hand as we walked back.

Aidans pov

Y/ns hands were cold to the touch, her nose and cheeks a pinkish red and her eyes still glistening In their gorgeous e/c colour .

" I love you" I kissed her non snake carrying hand

She smiled gently and gave me a small peck on the cheek.

I don't think I can say 'I love you' enough to describe how much I really do love her, my entire brains one focus point is her. She is all I think about at one given moment, even when we are apart.

She opened cheddars cage , releasing my now freezing cold hand as she did so.

The long snake found his own way back into its enclosure and she shut it , quickly locking it so nothing bad could happen to him

" there " she smiled " cmon darling "

'Darling ' that word sounded so pretty coming out of her mouth , and she was saying it just for me . I swear to god I'm dreaming, this entire relationship was too good to be true. No way I, boring old Aidan Gallagher , pulled, the most beautiful girl in the world .

I'm waiting for her to break up with me for a better man, I know she can do better then me. That makes me so fucking anxious I cant even explain

As a pansexual woman (I think, she could be bi) shes got finn wolfhard, millie Bobby brown, noah schnapp , kit connor , skai Jackson. Anyone she wants, she can have. But she chose me , which honestly does not add up.

" what's on your mind?" She asked as she closed her bedroom door behind us

" I'm just so lucky to have you" I replied then holding her hands , I kissed her ring finger. Which currently had my promise ring on it " im going to put an engagement ring on that finger one day"

I gave her a hug, not to tight, not to soft with my head in the crook of her neck

" what's this for" she gently stroked her nails up my back

" nothing, you're just so warm" I lied , she was warm but thats not why I was hugging her

" aidan, I know you well enough to know when you're lying. Now, tell me what's wrong " she said sternly

I couldn't , I was going to end up in tears. I could already feel them welling in my eyes while i shook my head . She was going to end up so worried and then not talk to anyone because that's what she does when she finds out someone is unhappy , she never accommodates her own emotions. And when that happens the whole bathroom incident happens over and over until she has killed herself. And if no ones there to find her I would be to blame because it's all my fault.

Before I knew it I couldn't breathe

Y/ns pov

Aidan was hyperventilating, I didn't know what to do. He wouldn't tell me what's wrong , so I just held him while he grabbed onto the fabric of my jumper tightly as he just cried it out.

I've never seen him like this before .

" wow , it's ok I'm here" I tried to comfort him desperately " it's ok breathe . I'm here , just calm down " his breathing went back to a normal pace after a moment but he was still crying " wanna tell me what's wrong "

" no, i-i can't its selfish. You'll stop talking to your celeb friends , not consider your own emotions . And before you know it your cutting yourself again then what happened in the bathroom will happen again and if no one finds you it's all my fault" he sobbed "please don't leave me , I can't live without you "

" why would I ever leave you?" I ran my nails up and down his back " youre stuck with me, some celebrity friends of mine aren't going to get rid of me that easily, ok?"

" ok" he sniffed, still gripping onto me for dear life " I love you" his voice wobbled

" I love you too, want to cuddle?"

He nodded and we walked over . I got in bed first , then him, I think this was his first time being little spoon .

" can you do that thing with your nails on my back again please?" He asked sweetly " it feels nice"

" of course baby, I'll see you on Christmas day?"

" yeah, I probably wont wake up till then anyway " he shut his eyes as I began stroking his back

The both of us fell into a deep sleep