30

* two weeks  later*

Y/ns POV

It had been a couple of weeks , school is as boring as ever but being able to call aidan till we fall asleep over video call every night has been of some comfort to me 

I was currently in biology ,willow  sat beside me while the teachers pet gave a presentation on plant life. 

The entire class was silent  the only sound was Lewis Williams wittering on.

Suddenly a shot was heard from down the corridor. Lewis stopped talking, everyone stopped moving.

" everyone get safe" the prof instructed

Afew students closed the curtains and locked the doors then turning the light off while others pushed the desks to the sides and we were all told to hide beneath them.

Me and willow were under the same desk ,the teacher shushed us .

Some were crying , some in to much shock to open their mouths and others trying to lighten the mood.

I was two of them. The first two

Suddenly another shot went off, I flinched as footsteps walked down the hall, they passed after a moment

" call your families or anyone close " the teacher instructed " the police are coming but just in case... call someone "

I pulled out my phone , hands shaking.  I needed aidan

I wrote out a text

xX Love of my life Xx

You:
Aidan I need to call you

Aidan:
Yesssss , I cant wait for tonight
I need you now!

I let out a relieved sigh and called him, video called him

" hey darlin--" he stopped and examined my face " somethings wrong. What's going on, tell me. Why are you crying ?"

Another gunshot sounded, this time followed by a scream. I knew that scream.....

" felix " I covered my mouth as tears spilled faster

" no! Felix!" Willow tried to jump up and run to find him. Only for the professor to stop her

" was that what I thought it was?" Aidans eyes were wide , I nodded silently as more tears ran down my face " shit...ok just stay calm--"

More shots

" aidan I can't " I shook my head and grabbed his cologne from my bag, quickly spraying it on on my sleeve and sniffing it

" there you go, see I am right there with you" he said comfortingly " just breathe , ok? In and out in and out , good. Now, look at me " I looked at him " I love you ,ok?" He went silent, it appeared someone was yelling something from the bottom floor of his house " NOT NOW MOM IM BUSY, YES IM ON CALL WITH Y/N..... NO DONT COME UP HERE-- my mom is coming "

" I guessed that" I chuckled,  until another bullet fired

" y/n, honey " came Lauren "how are you? Why are you crying "

" mom, I'm being serious here , its really not the time" aidan shook his head

" whys that?"

Another few bullets were shot , Lauren's eyes widened.

" oh honey, hang in tight.  Ill leave you two alone " she nodded sympathetically then walked away

" thanks mom" aidan sighed

Police sirens could be heard approaching the school

" looks like the police are coming" I said with relief " i want a hug so bad" I began balling my eyes out "and I dont even have cooper here to cuddle with"

" it's ok, just three days till we are in London together.  Then two days after that its Christmas and time for the party.  And bam, we are staying there till the new year! 2023... holy shit that makes me feel old"

" baby, your only ninteen" i laughed " but you know the two days before the party?"

" yeah" he smiled " what about them?"

" can we cuddle? The whole 48 hours?"

" uhm. Yeah. " he replied " I've got you your present aswell. I need to give it to you when we get there because I strongly doubt I can wrap a dog"

" aidan. I told you that wasnt necessary " I shook my head

" and I ignored you, do you wanna see him, so you can name him and I can get the collar done?"

" yeah sure" I smiled

He whistled and I heard scuttering across his flooring

" here he is" he lifted him to the camera and ...oh my God...

" aidan in that a schnauzer? As in, 'emotional support oh like a schnauzer '" I quoted him

" oh shit, I forgot about that" he giggled

" it was your own line" I joked

" oh hush. What are you naming him?"

" I guess , in honor of the quote , he can be called five " I smiled "perfect dont you think?"

" yeah, actually,  I do" he nodded "what colour do you want the collar to be?"

" burgundy and dark blue. Like the uniform "

" oh my god, I love you" he smiled

" I love you too" I replied

" alright kids, phones away. Police caught the gunner , all injured students are now in the hospital "said the prof " you may now all go home so the police can carry out a further investigation "

" alright, I've got to go now" I sighed " call you later?"

" of course , and dont forget.  When you get to London ny plane lands before yours . So , I'll be waiting for you " he blew me a kiss through the camera " bye bye love you!"

" love you too!"

He hung up and i wondered. Was felix ok?