TWELVE.

KYLA'S POV

KYLA'S POV.
28/5/20

I woke up stretching she looked down seeing King fast asleep. We'd been sleeping over at each other's places all week. It has become my favourite thing to look forward to. Nina and Raven keep teasing me saying that I'm in love. I still work with Nina at the tattoo store, she was now the receptionist as well as an artist. And she introduced me to Raven not too long ago. Finally I had some good friends by my side, thank God. We were going out tomorrow for a little girls date, a bottomless brunch.

Sowly, I sat up and started to get myself ready. After my hygiene was handled I found something comfortable to wear. Today was my first full day off in a while, so I planned on doing nothing but relax.

Blu quickly got up when he saw me leaving the bedroom. "Hi baby." I said rubbing his head.

I made sure his water and food bowl was full before washing my hands. For breakfast I literally stood staring into the refrigerator trying to figure out what to make. Being indecisive sucks ass, so I went to go and bother King to ask him.

But by the time I walked into the room he was already waking up, "You stay leaving me." he said sounding like a child.

"Don't be dramatic. I don't know what to make for breakfast."

"Why can you never decide nothing?" he mumbled full of attitude.

"I didn't ask for sass, I was looking for help." I said and turned around to head back to the kitchen.

I opened the refrigerator once more and the new pack of bacon caught my eye. So I grabbed a frying pan and made some eggs, bacon and hash. Blu was sitting right by my leg as he could smell the food.

"You too hungry boy." I shook my head, I was part of the problem because he got everything he wanted.

By the time the food was ready King walked up behind me, "Why is his fat ass drooling?" King asked, I rolled my eyes, he's too mean to my poor baby.

"He's not drooling, go sit down." I said, I stood up on my tip toes to grab some plates.

Now instead of King helping me he smacked the crap out of my ass. I felt it sting for a hot second, I turned around and stared at him. And of course he was laughing, King literally found everything funny.

"You can make your own damn plate." I mumbled before grabbing one plate for myself.

|

It was now the afternoon, I was still ignoring King. Since he annoyed me he gave me money to go shopping, but we still weren't friends. After shopping I'd gotten my hair and nails done, it had me feeling so good. But this day out had made me tired as hell, I was ready for a nap.