TWENTYFOUR.

OMNISCIENT
20/11/20

The cloudy grey sky's were filling the sky as time went on. King had been up early packing himself and Kyla a bag. This weekend he was taking her on a little getaway. He thought they both needed it, he planned on spending the next three days in complete peace and quiet.

He'd message his mom and brother to let them know he's away, and Jas had the club under control. He had out his phone on do not disturb as soon as he woke up.

He pulled the sheets back  and leaned down to kiss Kyla's face. She grumbled and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her body felt exhausted, she'd been working six days a week. The store was understaffed and she'd been training to become manager. But she wasn't complaining she'd saved an insane amount of money.

"You gotta get up princess." he mumbled before kissing her neck.

"Why? We don't have work."

"Nah but I got a surprise for you." he said making her frown.

"What surprise?"

"You'll find out, just get dressed." he said, he picked her up and carried her to the bathroom.

"You can be dressed in twenty minutes?"

"No." she mumbled.

"Well then be ready in twenty five."

Forty minutes later, King stopped off at a drive thru before he drove the remainder of the journey. He mentioned a getaway to his brother who bought up their family cabin. His father built it years ago but no one used it. So King had spent the last two weeks refurbishing the place for their arrival.

He'd stocked up the refrigerator and cabinets as well as buying fresh sheets towels and everything. He planned on using the place more, it was just what he wanted. Sometimes he just needed a break from life.

"Baby we're here."

Kyla frowned as she woke up not remembering even falling asleep. She looked out to the window to see a beautiful cabin just like the one she'd seen on her Pinterest. She loved nature and had always wanted to visit a place like this.

"You rented this out?"

"Nah I own it."

Her eyes grew wide, "I'm sorry?"

"Mhm, cmon before it starts to rain." King grabbed all of the bags and managed to take them inside with one trip.

Blu followed them in and Kyla closed the door. She admired the simplistic yet beautiful environment. She loved the neutral coloured all over the place.

"This place is beautiful."

"I'm glad you like it."

There was a huge bouquet of roses asst on the kitchen island. Kyla walked over to admire them, they were a beautiful light pink wrapped in pink wrapping. She scooped up the bunch of flowers and trailed up the stairs behind King who was lifting the bags up.

There was a large king sized bed, covered with black quilted sheets and matching cushions.

"Aight baby watchu wanna do first? Even tho it looks like it will rain real bad." King frowned as he looked out the window.

"I wanna kiss first." she said making him laugh.

King grabbed her chin and kissed her lips, Kyla's hand found its way into his sweats and then his boxers.
His hand moved down to her neck this tome with more of a grip.

A small moan escaped her lips as his other hand grabbed a handful of ass. "I'm hungry." she mumbled making him chuckle.

"Get changed fats and I'll make sum." Kyla nodded and gave him one more kiss before going to pick out some clothes.