THIRTY.

KINGS POV.
13/2/22

I opened the passenger door and Kyla hopped out. Today everyone was at my moms for dinner, just a regular family dinner and a lil for my birthday.
My mom called me and cussed my ass to make sure I bring Kyla. So here we was...a little late but that's my fault I can't keep my hands to myself.

"I feel like I'm walking weird." Kyla said making me laugh.

"You good baby." I assured her.

"I got anything on me?" she asked as she pulled her dress down.

I turned her around, "Yeah." I said before smacking her ass.

She rolled her eyes and pushed me back. We walked up to the door and I opened the front door since this lady likes to leave it unlocked. As soon as we stepped in the house Kobe and Jace ran over. Was it to see me? Nope, they was all over Ky.

"You guys are getting so big." she said as she hugged them both.

Isaac made his way over and gave me brotherly hug, "Where's my sister in law?" I asked, I hadn't seen her in a long ass time, got me thinking they not together or something.

"She at her moms, I gotta talk to y'all also."

"Bout what?"

"You gone keep ya mouth shut?" he asked and we both nodded.

"Y'all go sit back down." Isaac directed the boys back to the living room.

"We having another baby but she ain't feeling too good. And we ain't letting everyone know just you two."

"Congratulations, if you guys ever need a babysit-" Kyla said but I quickly interrupted her.

"Ignore her, babysitting ya kids is a traumatic experience, they go into my house eat my food and take my woman." I said and Isaac busted out laughing.

"You love them really...you wanna have em this weekend? Great they'll be there bright and early." Isaac said before quickly walking away.

"See look watchu just did." I turned to Kyla who was laughing.

"Shut up, I love babysitting them."

I could hear my momma's voice and she appeared out of no where. "What are you doing in this drafty doorway? Come in and meet everyone, how are you baby? It's been too long, I keep telling this boy to bring you round." My momma rambled as she hugged Kyla like she ain't seen her in years, we was here the other week.

"Hi ma, I missed you too." I said sarcastically as I hugged myself.

"Boy this ain't about you, cmon baby." she grabbed Kyla's hand and walked her into the kitchen with her, while I went into the dining room to walk out of the back door.

"Oh shit, Wassup cousin." I heard, I turned my head and it was my cousin Yasir. We all grew up together until him and his folks moved to Canada.

"Damnnnn. What's good man?" I dapped him up, I pulled away when I felt some little hands on me.

I looked down to see his son, the last time I saw him in the flesh he was a baby. "Damn, you a grown man now." I said and he giggled before reaching up for me.

So I scooped him up and he looked at me before playing with my chain. Clearly boys dominate this family, there are barley any girls, hopefully that don't happen when I have kids.

"You remember me?" I asked and he nodded.

"Uncle King." he smiled happily.

"Don't smile at him like that, he a opp man. Where you been man?" Yasir said making me laugh.