TWENTYONE.

OMNISCIENT
25/9/20

Nina's wedding day had approach quicker than everyone expected. And she was a complete mess, she was worried about something going wrong. So her maid of honour, being her sister Mila and Kyla were in charge of making sure it was all smooth sailing.

All of the girls were currently at different stages of getting ready. Mila was arranging the flowers. Raven was getting her hair done and Kyla was getting her makeup touched up. And then you had Nina who was in the bathroom, deeply breathing into a paper bag.

"Kyla can you call and see if Leon is okay?" Nina asked for the tenth time.

"I will but you need to put the bag down and put your dress on, we leave in ten." Kyla said as she carefully fixed the straps of her dress.

Nina quickly nodded and set the bag down. Mila grabbed the wedding dress that was covered by a protective sheet and took it into the bathroom, since Nina needed help putting it on.

So Kyla grabbed her phone and called King who instantly picked up. She couldn't wait to see him, she thought there might be a spare moment where she could sneak to see him but no. Since the bachelorette and bachelor parties were two days ago they'd been separated since.

"Baby Ni wants to know if everything is going okay?"

"Yeah we about to leave now, tell her to calm down cos we been getting some threatening ass messages." he chuckled.

"Sorry, she's fine now. You guys are all dressed to go?....do you have your flowers?" Kyla asked, she had the to do list memorised from how many times Nina went over it.

"What flowers you talkin bout baby?" King asked, Kyla frowned and looked around the room.

She gasped seeing the box of flowers and silk hankies were still sitting out on the bed. She looked at the time seeing the boys were leaving in exactly three minutes.

"Go to the lobby now and we'll meet you there." Was all she said before hanging up.

"Raven we need to go now, the boys don't have their flowers and I'm pretty sure I could hear Leon panicking in the back." Kyla said while quickly putting her heels on.

"Jesus Christ come on." Raven grabbed the box but quickly hid it behind her back when the bathroom door opened.

"We need to leave." Kyla mouthed to Mila who nodded.

"You look gorgeous." Kyla smiled widely, she was trying not to cry because her friend looked happy, and there was nothing better for her to witness.

"Thank you, everything's okay?"

"Mhm your mom is making her way up, so we're going to meet you down there."

Nina nodded, "Thank you guys for making sure today went okay."

All of the girls smiled, the door opened and Nina and Mila's mother walked in. Kyla and Raven practically ran down the stairs to meet the boys. Nina had no idea but they accidentally booked the same hotel to stay in last night but they managed to keep it a secret.

"There they are!" Raven quickly pointed out.

They ran over to them in the lobby just as they were about to walk out the door. "We got a problem." Roman said, Leon's brother

"No we don't do problems." Raven said shaking her head.

"They sent a small ass car." he pointed outside to the car that would fit about three of them.

"We're gonna squash our asses in the back." Mila said as she quickly rushed over to them.

"Hell no, we can't crease these suits...baby your car is here?" Kyla asked and King nodded even though he wasn't paying attention, he was just admiring her. The copper brown dress looked beautiful against her chocolate complexion.