THIRTYFIVE.

OMNISCIENT
10/1/23

King groaned as he quickly walked into the house to avoid getting any more wet by the rain. He locked up and carried the bags into the kitchen before heading to the wash room. He removed his wet clothes and put them straight in the washing machine. After a quick freshen up and change of clothes he made his way upstairs into the living room.

Kyla wasn't in the bedroom so he checked the nursery. He smiled at the sight in front of him. God had answered his prayers, Kyla was better and happy. It was as if being a mother was natural to her.

"You good baby?"

"I feel like a cow." she said making King chuckle.

Kennedy was now four months, and has hit a stage of sleep regression. So she has been breastfeeding on demand every few hours. Currently she was sitting up in the armchair nursing. He walked over and crouched down, softy kissing Kennedy's cheek. At four months old she was the perfect combination of both parents.

"I want whatever she has for her to be this big I need some gains." he said making Kyla chuckle. At four moths Kennedy was chubby, covered in rolls, head to toe.

He rested his head in Kyla's lap not wanting to move. These last few months had been heaven for Kyla, she didn't understand how her life had turned around but she was grateful.

|

King chuckled at Kennedy stretching as soon as he took off her swaddle. It was just him and Kennedy since Kyla has stopped over at Nina's to do a tattoo for her. She wasn't back at work but would still do a few sessions here and there.

"I gotta give ya stinky booty a bath." he said scooping her up.

He walked into the bathroom and took off her diaper before setting her in the mini baby tub. Just like Kyla taught him, he put the rag over her torso to keep her warm.

"You got rolls everywhere." he said and she quickly frowned.

"Damn I was joking stink." he said mushing her cheeks.

After a quick lather and rinse off she was out and dried off. Kennedy was fast asleep by the time she was in her onesie. So King headed downstairs to make dinner. He made some jerk chicken rasta pasta.

"I'm too damn good." he said trying some more of the pasta.

"Yeah I'll see you next week...okay bye." Kyla said walking into the house with her phone in her hand.

"I'd make a great hosue wife mama." King said making her laugh.

"What did you make?"

"Jerk chicken pasta."

"Smells good, where's my baby?" she asked taking off her jacket.

"I'm right here." he said poking out his lips.

She chuckled and stood on her tip toes to give him a kiss. He gave her ass a squeeze before she walked away and headed upstairs. Before anything she got out of her clothes and into some fresh ones.

"Hi kenken I missed you." she said picking her up and kissing her all over.

Kennedy snuggled into her chest as she carried her downstairs. King stood on the kitchen on the phone so she made sure to be quiet as she sat down.

"Uh aight man later."

He hung up and looked at Kyla. "What is it?" she asked.

"Jaylen wanna come over to drop off Ze." he said.