Dreams

Nala wakes up from a nap to the luxuriousness of her room. The super king-sized bed was dressed in white linen, and golden furnishings were placed around the massive bedroom, with plants as well. The room also had a walk-in-robe and an ensuite bathroom that was simply magnificent, with a kitchen and loungeroom through a double door.

Nala stood up from the bed, stretching her arms out and checking her phone for the time. 8:00am. Nala was supposed to be at the track at around 10:30 that morning, so she still had some time. Considering that she could see the track in the distance from her balcony that looked over the city, she knew it would only be a short drive to get there, so she just had to get ready.

Shortly after, Nala's phone started to ring, and picking it up, she sees that it's her dad.
"Hey dad. How was you plane ride?" She asks, and quickly after she hears the accent of her fathers voice from the other side of the line. The call ends not long after, and she decides to have a shower quickly.

She undresses and dips her painted toes into the showers water, checking the temperature. When she finally finds the correct temperature she steps in, letting the water run down and drip off her body. How relaxed she felt as she stared out of the bathroom window and looked out to the city, and seeing the circuit in the background isolated away in the desert. She felt chills run through her even though she was under hot water, thinking about how she was going to be at that exact track soon.

Nala got dressed one of her three outfits she bought for the paddock, and today's was a cute green plaid skirt with a slit and a nice white crop top that's tied in a bow at the front. Although it's not a team outfit, she was still able to wear what she wanted as long as it was nothing from another team.

"Watchya doin Nala?" Asks a voice behind her when she is putting on purfume as she stares out the window. It frightened her, so Nala whips around with her high ponytail following her. As soon as she sees it's only Marley she grumbles and turn back to the window. "What the hell Mars. You scared me" She says. Marley laughs a little, pushing Nala's shoulder in a jokingly way.
"Anyways, we should get going soon. It takes like 35 minutes to get out there and it's 9:30, you know? Jaidyn and me will be out in the loungeroom when your ready" Marley blabbered as he left the room.

Shortly after, Nala emerged from the doors of the bedroom, all ready for her first race weekend as an actual F1 driver. She was so excited. She gathered her things, slinging her paddock pass to get in around her neck and her white backpack over her shoulders. She was ready.

The hire car for Nala, Marley and Jaidyn was prepared downstairs at the valet and a person in a black suit stood next to it with a set of keys. Nala decided that she was driving, so she politely took the keys from the man and lowered herself down into the car. It happened to be an Audi R8 that they were driving, of course being Audi because she was in an Audi team. The interior was leather, and the seats were quite comfy. It had a big screen in the middle and paddle shifts for the gears.

Nala started the car up, the low rumble of the car underneath them. She and the others were already relishing in the car they had been given, so they soon set off for the track.

Around 30 minutes later, Nala could finally see the lines of thousands of people waiting to be let into the venue for the weekend. She went down the road right in the middle of the path, sectioned off by barriers so people could get into the paddock. As soon as the fans heard the rumble of the car, they turned toward the noise and cheers could be heard from every direction as they noticed Nala. She waved with a massive smile on her face. Never in her life had she been given this much attention by others, and she enjoyed hearing her name yelled in a cheerful and excited manner.

"Nala! Nala Cameron! Nala!" Fans squealed excitedly as she passed. As soon as she got into the car park for the paddock, it was instantly quieter. But she knew that wasnt going to last long as she heard happy cheers from up ahead at the entrance. Her, Jaidyn and Marley walked slowly toward the noise, gathering all their courage to face the day ahead of them.