☆BONUS CHAPTER 2☆

"Nala Wolff, you are a nine times World Champion!!", Alyssa shouted excitedly through the radio. Nala had tears streaming down her face as she cruised around the track for the final time that evening. Poking her out of the cockpit, she waved to the crowds of fans as they cheered and screamed.

"Thank you! Thank you so much everyone. This means the world to me. I'm so proud of everyone in this team for putting in the effort. Everyone deserves this win tonight and I'm so happy I get to give it to them again", she cries back.

Soon, she comes back to the grid, and does a burnout with Verstappen and Leclerc, who were the runners up.  She'd never felt more alive then that moment as she spun her car in circles and heard the crowd cheering for her. Then, when they stopped, she came to the first place position and, as fast as she could, she got out of the seat and stood up on the top of the halo, putting a singular  arm up and waved at everyone around her; the crowd, her fans, the team, everyone. Then jumping off, she ran over to where her team stood in a big huddle, jumping up and onto them as they held her up, celebrating the victory. After a moment, she took her helmet off and walked to where her family was just beside them. Her mother and father instantly wrapped their arms around her, hugging her tightly.
"I'm so proud of you, Nala", Toto whispered but enough so that she could hear over the cheering.
"Thank you dad", she said, before quickly hugging him again. She turned to Susie, who had her 5 month old daughter, Oakley in her arms, and kissed her on the head before she then turned to her husband, Ollie, who was still in his racesuit and all sweaty. He kissed her lovingly, then she bent down and kissed the tops of each of her son's heads.

"Mummy! Mummy!", Beck, one of the triplets, called, reaching out his arms for her to pick him up. She did so, kissing his cheek when he started clinging to her. The other two of the triplets, Brooks and Bodhi, clung to her free arm as well. They were only 3, and very fond of their mother.

Nala quickly glanced back over to her car when she heard her name being called, and saw Jenson Button waiting for her, microphone in his hands. Not letting go of her 3 boys, she lead them over to him, all with smiles on their faces. She left her other 4 children, Arlo and Hugo, the twins, and Judah and Koda and her baby girl back with her parents and Ollie.

"Well done, Nala! Your a 9-time World Champion! What do you have to say?", he asked.
"Umm, I'd like to dedicate this to my family. Ollie, and my mum and dad, and of course my children. I love you all so much...And to all the little girls out there who dream big, you can do it, babies! Just believe!", Nala cried, half out of breath and getting emotional as she said it. As soon as she finished, the crowd erupted into cheers and Nala couldn't help but have a smile from ear to ear.

Up on the podium, she looked out over the sea of people below her as the Austrian anthem played in her honour. When it came to a stop, she was given her big golden trophy and held it up for the world to see, happy noise coming from all directions and almost deafening her. A moment later, she was getting sprayed with chamange by Charles Leclerc and Max Verstappen, and she quickly joined in with festivities. When it was all gone, they stood up on the stop step together, all wet from the bubbly liquid, Nala's long brown hair a mess that stuck to her back. From up there, Nala could everything. And out of the thousands of people, she spotted the group people she loved the most. Her husband, Ollie, her parents, Susie and Toto, her brothers, her children, and her best friends Jaidyn, Marley, and Kamille.

That was the moment she knew she'd made it. Nala was at the top tier of motorsport, just like she had always hoped. And her favourite people were there to celebrate with her.

She thought back to all the hard moments she had had in her life. Fighting to get good in karting, then trying to be accepted into the social aspect of things when she started in Formula 4. Climbing all the way up to Formula One finally, but then having it destroyed by one accident. Then buildling up everything she had until she was back. And she won her first championship. Then her second. Now she was onto her ninth. At only 29 years old. She'd broken so many records, it was hard to count. But she would never forget what got her there in the first place. It was her father, Toto and his support. Without him, Nala would be nowhere.