Bad Feelings

The days that Nala and Ollie spent out in the Wolff's Italian home quickly ended. It felt like the time had gone so quickly, but they did have a lot of fun with eachother. It's true that time does fly when your having fun.

For what felt the millionth time already this year, Nala drove herself to the airport, but this time Ollie accompanied her. They didn't want to leave, certainly not Nala as she loved her home, but they had to leave to get to the Audi factory in Germany by Sunday. They had work to do.

When they had parked up Nala's Range Rover in the garages, her and Ollie slowly made their way over to the main building. She felt strange walking with him in this setting, but she was fine with it. He was her friend after all.
"Y'know, I had a good time, Nala. The countryside, your house, Romeo, it's all amazing", he sighed as he walked beside Nala, his suitcase dragging behind him. To Nala's delight, from his first encounter with Romeo, Ollie had grown to love him, and Romeo followed him everywhere he went. The golden retriever was pretty sad when they had to leave, but quickly resumed as his happy self when he saw K walk through the door.

"It's beautiful, isn't it. You should visit more often. I enjoyed having you around", Nala replied, and it earnt a happy smile from Ollie. Nala, as she found out, really liked Ollie's smile. His perfect white teeth, the way his whole face lit up, and the way his eyes shone when he did so just made him seem so nice. Ollie nodded, pleased, and Nala felt a small whirl of butterflies in her stomach.

The two got to security and customs, passing it with no problem then swiftly made their way to where they would be taken to go to Nala's private jet, with a quick stop on the way to get snacks. Ollie seemed surprised when they walked out onto the tarmac and headed over to the plane, and Nala wondered why for only a brief moment because Ollie quickly said his reason.
"I've never been on a private jet before", he said in awe.

"Well, now you are, so come on", Nala replied, grabbing his arm and dragging him over. Nala entered into familiararity, but Ollie on the otherhand was astonished at the luxury in the inside. Nala sat down on a chair, patting the one beside her in a way of telling Ollie to sit as well. He did so, and he visibly relaxed. Nala silently giggled to herself, and soon they were off flying.

The light blue of the sky and gorgeous green of the land stretched forever. Ollie slept peacefully, even though it was only a 2 hour flight and Nala read her book quietly. Slowly, Nala stood up to go and get a drink of water from the small bar fridge across from her. She made her way over, opening the door and getting out a small bottle of water before unscrewing the lid and taking a few sips. Ahh, refreshing, she thought, before walking back over to her seat with it. But when she sat down, a horrible feeling settled itself in her stomach. A feeling that you got when something bad was going to happen. Nala sat still for a moment, silently willing it to go away. But it didn't. It just sat there. And it made Nala horribly anxious. Her leg started to tap, she bit her lip and she fidgeted with her fingers. Her mind crowded with thoughts. Why is it happening? What is going to happen? Hopefully it isn't something horendous. It just wouldn't go away.

Pretty soon, Ollie had woken up from his little nap. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and yawned, stretching out before looking over at Nala. His eyes went wide straight away and he quickly came closer.
"Whats wrong, Nala?", he asked, rubbing the palm of her hand that was rested on the handrest.
"N-nothing, Ollie. Just a bad feeling. I'm fine", she said, trying to be reassuring. He looked at her worriedly. He saw her bouncing leg and put his other hand on her knee, and it soothed her a little. Her leg calmed and she smiled slightly at him. Then, Ollie nodded.
"Ok, well that's not good, is it? Hopefully it will go away soon, but if there's anything else wrong, tell me. I'll try and help", Ollie's voice was kind and gentle, and he smiled kindly up at her. Nala nodded and made Ollie stand back up, pushing him back so he sat down in his chair again.

The plane soon landed and Ollie and Nala were able to get out of there. Quickly, they went through security and customs again, before they were out and onto the bustling streets of Berlin. They found the car that their team had provided them, an Audi Q2, a nice little SUV. They jumped in, Ollie driving and Nala in the passenger and drove off.

The streets of Berlin were very pretty, the city a historic but vibrant place. In Nala's opinion, it was a perfect place for the Audi headquarters. And that's exactly where Ollie drove them to. When they arrived, they saw the massive building with all the towering glass windows, a pond directly in front of it. It was just out of the main city so the land was gorgeous, green and luscious and well-maintained. Ollie slowly drove along the nicely tiled drive until they got to a car park beside it. When the car was parked, Nala and Ollie made their way over to the grand entrance, walking in to the little foyer they had. A front desk was placed to the side with two little grey couches in front of it to make a sort of waiting area. But on the wall hung an old Formula One car from around 2010. It had been cleared of its paint job, instead being replaced by some nice but simple sponsors stickers, and the words Audi F1 Team on the nose. It looked great. But they went past that pretty quickly, having their mind set on just getting through the days work.

When dusk finally started to fall, Nala and Ollie were told they could go. They made their way out, back past the showrooms and engineering and the little reception until they were out in the car park. Nala had been offered a car for herself, which she gladly took as she actually wanted to do something on the way back to the hotel, without Ollie. As for the feeling in her stomach, it hadn't gone away, only worsened. And it was hell as she tried her absolute hardest to make it go away and not let Ollie notice that there was anything still off. She learnt he was quite good at guessing when something was wrong.

"Ok, I'll see you back at the hotel, Ollie. Drive safe", Nala said, smiling at her friend.
"Will do, Nala. You drive safe too. I'll see you later!", Ollie replied with his slight smile. Then they both got in their cars. Ollie drove off almost instantly, but Nala stayed there for a moment. She scrolled through her phone, finding a message from Lando.

We should hang out soon. Let me know
if your up for doing that.

The message sent butterflies through her. Lando was hot, she had to admit. But he was too old for her. He was 22 and she was 17, it was never going to happen. And if it ever did, it wouldn't be anytime soon, they'd have to be older. But she liked him, even if nothing was able to happen just yet.

Sure thing! I'd love to do something.
Maybe after Australia cause I'm kinda
busy right now?

Nala quickly sent the message before turning her phone off and driving out of the parking lot. She turned her focuses to what she was going to go do now. It was kind of hard with the awful feeling in her stomach, but she got excited as she started to drive toward her cousin's house. She lived in Berlin, and they were very close, so Nala was going to go surprise her.

Nighttime started to fall across the city. Not many people were out on that Satuarday night surprisingly, but Nala took it as her chance to see more of the city. She slowly pulled up to a red light, waiting patiently for it to go green. She waited for a moment, before it turned and she started driving.

Then...BANG.

The loud crunch of the car was deafening and soon Nala was knocked out cold.