Blue Eyes

The start of the second race weekend arrived, but this time in Saudi Arabia for the second night race in a row.

Nala got off her private jet, going through security and customs to get out of the airport. An Audi RS7 Sportback was waiting for her outside, a man in a black suit standing in front of it with a sign saying "Nala Cameron". When she walked over, he smiled, obviously knowing who she was as he handed her the keys and helped her put her bags inside the car.
"Thank you, kind sir", she said before she lowered herself into the car and drove away, headed for the hotel. It was called Shangri-La Jeddah, only a couple minutes from the track, and very nice supposedly.

When she arrived, Nala quickly checked in at the reception desk, then went out and put her car in the garage. She dragged her suitcase up to her room on the 56th floor, finding it was very nice indeed. A balcony overlooked the ocean and highway beneath it, and if you looked closely, you could see the pits of the track. Butterflies danced in Nala's stomach as she tried to comprehend that she was going to be racing there over the weekend. But she ignored them as she went to inspect the rest of the room.

Soon after, Nala had a warm shower in the luxury bathroom of the suite, and got dressed into a white mini dress with cute pink flowers dotted over it, and paired it with her Jordan 1 midrises, white and baby pink in colour. She quickly brushed down her long brown hair before grabbing her backpack and throwing in her things, getting ready to go to the paddock for the first day of the weekend.

Nala drove to the paddock in style with her Audi and cute outfit, getting cheered on by the passing fans who recognised her. She quickly waved at them with a bright smile on her face, stopping briefly to sign some things they held out for her. But then she soon had to go, driving through the gates and parking her car before making her way to the entrance of the paddock.

She walked confidently down to the Audi hospitality, walking through the doors to be met with Jaidyn and Marley's smiling faces.
"It feels like I haven't seen you two in forever!", she says, as she brings them into an embrace.
"We missed you too, Nala. But we're back now, so don't worry!", Marley says, earning a giggle from both Jaidyn and Nala.

The trio stood there for a couple minutes, talking about their weeks, before they were interrupted.

"Hey guys! Nice to see yous. Nala, we've got a press conference in 15 minutes", Ollie Bearman says politely. Nala nods, stepping forward to talk to him.
"Ok then, should we go now?", she asks Ollie, and he nods with a small smile on his face. Nala quickly waves goodbye to her manager and trainer before walking out the door with Ollie and going to the media area.

Cameras and reporter's where everywhere when Nala and Ollie arrived. But the chatter was put aside when Nala heard someone calling them.
"Nala! Ollie! Over here guys", said the voice. Nala looked around to see Pierre Gasly gesturing them over, standing in a group with Charles, Carlos and Lando. Nala's heart did a small flip as she saw Lando smiling at her. Ollie waved his hand at her, telling her to come, which she complied with as she walked side by side with Ollie to the small group of other drivers.

"Hey guys!", Nala said when they stopped. They all replied back with something like, "Hey". Nothing much, but still something. Nala felt very short when standing with the group of men as they all towered over her tiny 5'6 figure. As the group talked, Nala could sense something, she just couldn't figure out what it was. For a few moments, she tried to figure out what it was, until she finally looked over at Lando. He smirked slightly as she raised her eyebrows the tiniest bit at him. That's when she knew it was him. She could feel his gaze all over her. But not in a creppy way. More like a feeling that made her feel good about herself, safe even? She felt her cheeks go slightly red as his beautiful bright blue eyes searched her expression, the smirk ok his face growing cheeky.