☆BONUS CHAPTER 1☆

Watching Nala grow up, Toto was always so proud of her. Ever since she was little, she always kind and strong and passionate, always wanting achieve something and striving to meet her dreams.

And tonight, that had happened. Toto watched from the Mercedese pit wall as Nala fought her hardest all throughout the race. He was on his toes the whole time watching her, even though he had two other drivers to maintain. He still did that, but he watched his daughter as much as he could.

Around that final corner on the final lap, seeing Nala overtake Leclerc was the best thing he'd see all day, and he jumped up in excitement and headed for the barriers where he saw her fly past. When he opened his mouth to say something, he quickly shut it when he remembered that no one was to know he was her father.

The first time Nala had told Toto she didn't want anyone to know about them being father and daughter, he was distraught, but obviously he played it off just for her. It had been destroying him ever since. When he remembers back to her first Formula 1 race and how unbelievably proud he was of her but he couldn't say anything to her in public, it hurt him. It really really hurt him. But this, seeing her win a world championship and not being able to go up and hug her, hurt him even more he ever knew possible.

Toto saw as Nala pulled up on the grid, getting out, then excitedly running and jumping over her team as they held her up. He loved seeing her happy. Then, she went for the post-race interview with Jenson Button.

"Thank you, everyone! This means so much to me. I'd like to thank Mark and Ollie and Alyssa and Jaidyn and Marley for always being there, but also my amazing family, especially my parents, Susie and Toto Wolff", she cried. Toto's heart dropped and it was like the world had frozen in place as people stared at him. The next thing he knew, he was running for her. When he got to his daughter, he had tears in his eyes as he said, "I'm so proud of you, Nala. I love you so much". Then quickly, he wiped his tears away, giving her one last big hug before she ran off to the podium.

His heart was full. He'd finally get to be her father in public not just when it only them. He was so happy. And he was so happy to see his girl happy. After all she'd been through in her life, climbing through through ranks of motorsport and getting to the top tier, but then having her dream crushed by her accident. Seeing Nala at her lowest pained Toto, so much. Over the last two or three years, she'd become an inspiration for so many, including Toto. She had risen to the challenge of getting better and getting back to the thing she loved. And she'd done that. And now, look at her, she was a World Champion. His daughter was doing what Toto was never able to do, and for that he was unbelievably proud.

Nala was Toto's pride and joy, one of his main sources of happiness. And he was so, so proud, more than he could ever explain.