Dib x Shy Reader

Request by: sueshines
Soooooooo, guess who is back from the grave? I have had a lot of shit going on. I had a band concert, got a chest binder, had to send it back today. I had a manic episode. I have just had a lot of shit going on. So glad you guys waited patiently!!! Love you guys! Enjoy!

(Btw, this is Florpus Dib, bc I think he's cool :))

You were a shy person, it wasn't like it got in the way of relationships (it totally did and you were lying to yourself). You were just you. A shy ass person, also known as the quiet kid. You just loved how no one bothered you, because people thought you had an AK-47 in your bag. Just the perks of being the quiet kid, and so not lonely at all.

You were sat in the back of Ms. Bitter's classroom. You were just staring at shark-boy over in the front. He had ridiculous hair, but he still managed to be cute as fuck. Like damn. He had really pretty amber eyes and nice round glasses. He had pretty tan skin and a ghost shirt, usually. He had his little quirks though, he always wore a black trenchcoat. You had always thought the trenchcoat was swag af though. Did I mention he was batshit crazy?

You were sat there, admiring the back of this damn boys head. All the teacher ever talked about was DOOM.
This bitch was nuts anyways. She's a batshit crazy old lady.

Soon enough you heard the lunch bell sound throughout the halls and the room. You sat up and gathered your belongings and walked with one earbud in to the cafeteria. You made your way to your table, where all alone you would sit.

You began to unpack your lunch box, since the school food sucked ass. You brought out your food and began to eat, bobbing your head along to the music blasting in your ears. It was a really good song, Mary on a Cross by Ghost. (Song at the top)

Soon enough, the cute guy walked over to talk to you. He pushed up his glasses and placed down his tray. Trailing behind was what I assumed was his sister, because even thought they look nothing alike, she looked like she didn't want to be there, so obviously they were siblings and she was here because she was bored.

He looked over at you and smiled. "Hey, I'm Dib. I saw you and wanted to say hi." You shyly waved over at him and introduced yourself rather... awkwardly. He didn't seem like he was going to o stop talking to you just because your introduction sucked ass.

"Hey, Reader nice name. What do you think about the ... paranormal?" He whispered the last part, coming closer to you. "Eh, it's cool. I like mothman. My friend Rowan from my old school said they would fuck him... I don't get it. But I like cryptids and shit." (I have a friend named Rowan who did say that. Rowan if you're reading this, wtf is wrong with you?) He looked abit taken aback at the whole "fucking mothman" comment.

"Why does your friend want to fuck mothman?" You just shrugged and looked at him like he was the crazy one. He just sat there, abit shocked. You thought it was funny as fuck.

You were loving this. This is funny as fuck and you got to eat food while doing it. All this was awkward though. You both sat in silence for a couple of minutes. Until Dib spoke up. "I like mothman too. But not that much. Now, what do you think about aliens?" You paused your chewing and looked at him like you were waiting for this moment for years. Finally. A chance to talk about extraterrestrial beings and the concept of everything, and how everything is nothing at the same time.

You both sat there, talking about really dorky shit. Gaz was getting annoyed at you both being fucking nerds. This was your paradise.

Time skip to after school

You were walking to your locker. You had left an umbrella from this morning in there, and you didn't want your guardian to get pissed at you for forgetting a simple thing such as an umbrella. Closing your locker, you noticed a giant black fin looking thing in your peripheral vision. It was Dib. Yay! More nerd shit!

"Hey, uh, Reader, wanna walk home with me? I live close by and it wouldn't be a hassle." You nodded your head and headed in the direction of where the exit was. You want Dib walked over to the exit and walked out of the school, and down the steps. What you didn't notice was his sister trailing behind, eyes glued on the Game Slave™ she had in her hands.

You both walked in comfortable silence, with one earbud in. Dib then spoke up, "Do you wanna be friends? I think you're really cool, and I wanted to talk more about why I think one of our classmates is an alien. His name is Zim." "Oh yeah, that green guy that screams a lot and looks like he was dunked in acid. Him?" You replied. "Yeah, the green skinned alien guy." Okay, I love this guy. This is amazing.